Windows 10: setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified

Discus and support setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install a program I get a error message, "setup was unable to create the directory "C:\users\Noor Hasan\Document\Wondershere Filmora"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoorHossain, Oct 13, 2018.

1. setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified

I am trying to install a program

I get a error message, "setup was unable to create the directory "C:\users\Noor Hasan\Document\Wondershere Filmora"

Error 2: the system cannot find the file specified"

I realized today I believe I have gotten this error on several things I have tried to install recently. I thought it was a problem with the actual program installer.

I have no idea where to even start. Thank you for any help you can give me

setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified [​IMG]

:)

NoorHossain, Oct 13, 2018

2. Feedback Hub is stuck for loading when Feedback and Setup was unable to create the directory error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.

Hi!

My problem is feedback hub is stuck for loading Feedback and Setup was unable to create the directory error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.

My story it was take more 10 minutes for I started Windows 10 and I breaked and punched laptop for goes shut down immediately now.

And I tried to Feedback Hub app for loading Feedback and it's stuck for takes more 1 hour.

And I tried to install other software and here is the Image

setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified 201f15df-373e-4ab9-9d7d-bc713a332c78?upload=true.png

THIS IS ERROR!

AND THIS STUCK FEEDBACK HUB APP TOO FOR LOADING FEEDBACK...

setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified 3a862445-dd34-4d85-acbb-2157b8f24c45?upload=true.png

So it works when I post question with Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Community Browser) (not app)

And doesn't work with both is Feedback Hub stuck loading Feedback and Setup was unable to create the directory ERROR 2: The system cannot find the file specified!

EVERYONE, please best answers to solve me problems.

SOLVE RIGHT NOW!

MartinEesmaa, Oct 13, 2018
  3. "an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory setup was unable to create the directory"

"an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory setup was unable to create the directory" this is the problem i am facing after updating my windows 10 to the latest upgrade. now what i do?
    setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified a4e30672-9fa2-4dd2-bb69-353a547df584?upload=true.png

OsmanSangar, Oct 13, 2018
  4. setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified

Error: Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup Aborted Error 31: The device attached to the system is not functioning

I tried all steps given by helpfull comments none of them worked and i told you i dont have the access is denied error i have this one : Error: Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup Aborted Error 31: The device attached to the system
    is not functioning

HassanIbrar, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified

1. setup was unable to create the directory error 2 the system cannot find the file specified - Similar Threads - setup was unable

2. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  3. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  4. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  5. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  6. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

7. The system cannot find the file specified

The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  8. setup unable to create directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    setup unable to create directory: I am trying to install a program and when i open the installer everything is fine until it begins to download and then i get "Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\ProgramData\Arturia\ArturiaSoftware Center" Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified" Last...
  9. Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified when running setup which extracts bin files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified when running setup which extracts bin files: Looks like I messed something up but I don't know what, When I run a setup file which extracts bin files,it returns an error that "Unable to execute file in temporary directory, setup aborted,the system cannot find the file specified." Please help me I am totally...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup was unable to create the directory

2. windows 10 setup was unable to create the directory

3. setup was unable to create the directory error 2

4. error 2: setup is unable to create directory,
  5. setup was unable to create the directory arturia,
  6. set up was unable to create the directory error 1392,
  7. how to fix unable to create a temporary file setup aborted. error 2 the system cannot find the file specified,
  8. unable to create a temporary file setup aborted. error 2 the system cannot find the file specified,
  9. setup was unable to create the directory C:\Users\Dell\Documents\MyGames. Error 2,
  10. Unable to create the directory,
  11. set up was unable to crate the directory,
  12. setup unable to create directory,
  13. setup was unable create the directory,
  14. setup unable to create directory error 3,
  15. unable to install ricoh the system cannot find the file specified