Windows 10: Setup Wizard fails to find disc

Discus and support Setup Wizard fails to find disc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dominik Haluzan, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't the main disc if I remember correctly the main one was always "E"Trying to "Troubleshoot compatibility" doesn't help.Does anyone have an answer?

:)

Dominik Haluzan, Feb 27, 2024

2. Cortana setup wizard

After selecting region and keyboard layout during the setup wizard with cortana, it showed that something went wrong. I restarted the computer and tried different regions and languages but there is no way i can move on to the next step. What should id do
    ?

AlexDimopoulos1, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Nokiabear Win User
    N97 email setup wizard

thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately no joy. I've got 4 e-mailboxes, and they are already set with notification and retrieval disabled. And whilst I was checking them, that e-mail setup wizard activated itself again ... Setup Wizard fails to find disc :(

I may call '3' as they carried out the repair

Nokiabear, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

Removing SUGGESTED ACCOUNTS from the Mail app ADD AN ACCOUNT setup wizard

Recently I face problem in removing my Microsoft account from the "suggest accounts" appearing in the "add an accounts" setup wizard for adding/removing email accounts for the "Mail" app

When you select the Microsoft Account (example *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) from the "suggest account" list appearing in the "add an account" Email & Accounts setup wizard, that automatically sync's the Microsoft account and loading up all the latest to older emails. Although I attempted to remove that email account from the Email & Account setup, the "suggested accounts" list still shows this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account, irrespective of repeated removal and PC restart.

Finally I found a way to address the issue, which is removing the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Microsoft account from the "suggest accounts" by Start -->Settings -->Apps -->Mail and Calendar--> Advanced Options-->Reset

Hope this might also answers the threads...

"all apps can sign me in"

Redirecting

"Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10"

Redirecting

Prasanna Karunanithi, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Setup Wizard fails to find disc

1. Setup Wizard fails to find disc - Similar Threads - Setup Wizard fails

2. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  3. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  4. MYST the game old setup discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MYST the game old setup discs: I found a 20 year old set of discs for the game Myst and got very nostalgic.I am by no means a gamer, in fact I can't remember playing any video games above chess/solitaire in years, but would love to take a fond look back at it to see what I've forgotten... and remember the...
  5. why inknoe classpoint setup wizard ended prematurely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why inknoe classpoint setup wizard ended prematurely?: inknoe classpoint setup wizard ended prematurelyinknoe classpoint setup wizard ended prematurely because of an error. your system has not been modified. to install this program at a later time, run setup wizard again. how to run setup again?...
  6. Microphone not working unless I'm in the setup wizard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working unless I'm in the setup wizard.: I'm using the Astro a20 headset and I found that despite being able to hear myself, my PC doesn't pick up my microphone audio itself. But, I have noticed that during the setup wizard is the only time my PC manages to pick up sound from my mic. This means my PC can definitely...
  7. VB5 Pro Application Setup Wizard Weirdness

VB5 Pro Application Setup Wizard Weirdness: Weird; could not get VB 5.0 “Application Setup Wizard” to work on my laptop (Dell 3000-3552 Windows 10 1903) but does on my old eMachine (same Win 10). Copied the “Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0” with all the wizard stuff onto jump stick then downloaded that to my laptop and it...
  8. Creating an installation and setup wizard

Creating an installation and setup wizard: So I have a .exe file that I want to share with a few other people. However, the .exe needs the user's registry to be changed in order to work properly. I got the .exe file myself by installing it via an installation and setup wizard. Apparently, Windows has a utility called...
  9. Setup wizard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup wizard: I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody help me out please?...
  10. Can't find setup wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find setup wizard: I can't find this (see attachment). [img] Don Cole 101718