Windows 10: Setup wizard

Discus and support Setup wizard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohammedKhan4, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MohammedKhan4 Win User

Setup wizard

I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody help me out please?

:)

MohammedKhan4, Sep 8, 2018
  2. AlexDimopoulos1 Win User

Cortana setup wizard

After selecting region and keyboard layout during the setup wizard with cortana, it showed that something went wrong. I restarted the computer and tried different regions and languages but there is no way i can move on to the next step. What should id do
    ?

AlexDimopoulos1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Nokiabear Win User
    N97 email setup wizard

thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately no joy. I've got 4 e-mailboxes, and they are already set with notification and retrieval disabled. And whilst I was checking them, that e-mail setup wizard activated itself again ... Setup wizard :(

I may call '3' as they carried out the repair

Nokiabear, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Heckboi13 Win User

Setup wizard

Setup Wizard Top Left

Recently, the setup wizard places the status [of the download] window too far in the top left for me to move it.

Heckboi13, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Setup wizard

1. Setup wizard - Similar Threads - Setup wizard

2. windows 10 is accepting my product key but win8.1 setup is'nt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 is accepting my product key but win8.1 setup is'nt: I have a lenovo yoga 300 11iby which originally ran windows 8 but due to a hdd crash, i brought a new one and my dad installed win10 enterprise on it through his company... Windows10 wasnt activated as i dint have the product key... I downloaded produ key and activated...
  3. Windows 10 setup uefi and network connection

Windows 10 setup uefi and network connection: Hi, When installing Windows 10 from usb flash drive after it boots up from bios sequence order it has to be #1 UEFI usb or shall I select the NON-UEFI for the USB stick to install windows. What is better to select ? Also before running setup of windows 10 fresh install I...
  4. Windows Hello Setup Pin not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Setup Pin not working: Me and my... friend are logging into Microsoft store with secondary accounts on each other's desktop computers. We both have pins to sign in. It prompts us to enter our passwords which we do correctly. It then says "Set up your account with Windows Hello". To continue, we...
  5. Windows 10 (1809 17763.134) speaker setup reset to stereo after refresh rate change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 (1809 17763.134) speaker setup reset to stereo after refresh rate change: hi, there is a little bug in windows 10 october update 1809 17763.134. tested with hdmi audio, Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4600 - Graphics 630 i know that sound reverting to stereo after reboot... was a problem in earlier releases too. this time sound is not reverting, but...
  6. OneDrive folder location not found - Setup Loop (Video)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive folder location not found - Setup Loop (Video): I'm having an issue with OneDrive on both my desktop and laptop. I frequently get a pop-up message from OneDrive saying "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder." I go through the whole process of re-signing in and it looks like it works, but then after...
  7. Want help in a setup opening problem!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want help in a setup opening problem!!!!: Hi, I am using Windows 10. now my Problem is : I have a game setup which once installed and play and enjoyed by me. then next time the game was uninstalled. So again I now have the game setup file when i open the setup with both Run as Administrator and just open i...
  8. Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake: I am setting up a new Windows 10 laptop and chose "Set Up For An Organization" by mistake. How can I reset it to "Set Up For Personal Use?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-choose-organization-by-mistake/7e2b2961-4d08-4ef1-96d2-b3278e3cd7a8
  9. Outlook 2016 skip "Welcome to Outlook 2016" setup wizard

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 skip "Welcome to Outlook 2016" setup wizard: Hi, OK I have read many threads and posts about the solution "ZeroConfigExchange". But it does'nt work for my Windows 10 clients. Windows 10 x64 Office 2016 Office 365 / Azure AD accounts Client computer is join with Azure AD so the users login with Office 365 accounts No...
  10. Can't find setup wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find setup wizard: I can't find this (see attachment). [img] Don Cole 101718

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup wizard epic games