Windows 10: Setupact.log - Notepad

Discus and support Setupact.log - Notepad in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Setupact.log - Notepad closes virtually every website I open. Can it be neutralized or put in a coma state. Whatever Can someone tame this wild thing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roland SS S, May 22, 2020.

1. Setupact.log - Notepad

Setupact.log - Notepad closes virtually every website I open. Can it be neutralized or put in a coma state. Whatever Can someone tame this wild thing?

I use a Dell Inspirion 660s with Intel R Core TM i3-3240 CPU with 4.00 GB. I have beau coupe space on PC.

:)

Roland SS S, May 22, 2020
  2. Cds47 Win User

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

I also tried to find the notepad icon (as suggested by another source) in C;\Windows\Systems32 but could not get it to accept notepad.exe

Cds47, May 22, 2020
  3. Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

Hi,

Let's have this verified. Have you made any changes or performed any Windows updates recently? If yes, we suggest that you run the
    Automated Windows Updates Troubleshooter to diagnose and address the problem.

By the way, when you encountered this issue, were you logged in as an administrator? If not, then let's open Notepad as Administrator. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows Key.
    • Type Notepad in the search box.
    • When Notepad appears, right-click it and select Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 22, 2020
  4. Setupact.log - Notepad

Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Setupact.log - Notepad

1. Setupact.log - Notepad - Similar Threads - Setupact log Notepad

2. notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery: I accidentally hit "X" on the tab of one of my important notepads, I'm using Windows 11 and just the regular notepad, not the notepad++. Unfortunately, they are not saved. Already tried the control panel way and the appdata, but both didn't work. I need help, please....
  3. notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notepad NOT NOTEPAD++ recovery: I accidentally hit "X" on the tab of one of my important notepads, I'm using Windows 11 and just the regular notepad, not the notepad++. Unfortunately, they are not saved. Already tried the control panel way and the appdata, but both didn't work. I need help, please....
  4. notepad

notepad: Notepad questionHow do I highlight one word or line of a completed page to change the font for just thatselection ?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad/eaefce82-ccbb-48dc-b795-d83e35d88f24
  5. Notepad vs Notepads

Notepad vs Notepads: Earlier I have mention about Notepads, instead of Notepad. I want to show you a difference I have just discovered between them... and more reason to prefer Notepads over Notepad. Look at the emojisAlso, notice Notepads has tabs, ergo, can do more than one note in the same...
  6. Notepad

Notepad: How do I print screen and paste into notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad/361e4f31-e3d9-4737-8af7-2ce6f37c62cc
  7. Notepad

Notepad: Can you pin notepad to sit on top of the window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/notepad/da270d13-2dc2-4b71-b6ba-bab241ab6f1d
  8. notepad

notepad: how to make html on notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad/4ea29529-ae36-4768-963e-0d7c15cde803
  9. Notepad

Notepad: How do I highlight on Notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/notepad/2e7fdcdf-4e86-4924-bf94-3bb7f91a58f6
  10. Running Sysprep errors out and points to setupact file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running Sysprep errors out and points to setupact file: Hello, I am trying to create a Windows 10 image using an unattend file and sysprep. When I run the command below: sysprep.exe /oobe /generalize /unattend:c:\windows\system32\sysprep\unattend.xml After which I get an error message prompting me that sysprep was...