Windows 10: SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

Discus and support SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried configuring the function not to filter by GUID like this:SetupDiGetClassDevsNULL, NULL, NULL, DIGCF_ALLCLASSESbut still the dev info list is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nadav Reicher, Jun 1, 2023.

1. SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

I tried configuring the function not to filter by GUID like this:SetupDiGetClassDevsNULL, NULL, NULL, DIGCF_ALLCLASSESbut still the dev info list is empty.Is this a known isssue, is there an alternative way to get the info list?

:)

Nadav Reicher, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is... 159034d1508441352t-cortana-search-filter-list-untitled.png

Try0x101, Jun 1, 2023
  3. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Solaris17 Win User

SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

1. SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is... - Similar Threads - SetupDiGetClassDevs returns empty

2. SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...: I tried configuring the function not to filter by GUID like this:SetupDiGetClassDevsNULL, NULL, NULL, DIGCF_ALLCLASSESbut still the dev info list is empty.Is this a known isssue, is there an alternative way to get the info list?...
  3. SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SetupDiGetClassDevs returns an empty list even when configured not to filter by GUID, is...: I tried configuring the function not to filter by GUID like this:SetupDiGetClassDevsNULL, NULL, NULL, DIGCF_ALLCLASSESbut still the dev info list is empty.Is this a known isssue, is there an alternative way to get the info list?...
  4. Make a list of empty folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Make a list of empty folders: Hi I want to make a spreadsheet of (the full path statements of) all empty folders on a drive (external, USB). I have googled and found 4 or 5 suggestions on how to do this, but couldn't get any of them to work. - - - Alternatively, some kind of DIR statement that gives the...
  5. Windows features list empty

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows features list empty: I am trying to add some features to my win10 machine.However,the list is empty - general photo. I have set the service to automatic and checked if it's running submitted by /u/nusuntcinevabannat [link] [comments]...
  6. Apps & settings - Empty list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & settings - Empty list: [ATTACH] Windows version 1909 Application Error when accessing Apps & Features from System->Storage->Apps & Features - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 100...
  7. Editing junk filter list

in Browsers and Email
    Editing junk filter list: Web version of Outlook junk mail filters are just not doing the job. I am trying this as an attempt to shorten up the list. Multiple duplicates in list just by changing one of the numbers/letters in the username keeping the domain name. i.e. look at the top entry (picked at...
  8. return to original documents list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    return to original documents list: I cant access the original page for my documents folder... it keeps bringing up quick access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-original-documents-list/f263745f-6827-4e0c-a188-cc7d55968e9b"
  9. Empty startup list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty startup list: there is nothing in task manager, MSconfig, and in Windows 10 settings but I found it in ccleaner how to fix it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-startup-list/9a575b2f-6428-4b5c-8c3e-fddf46928bf9
  10. Cortana search filter list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search filter list: I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types. How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content? [img] 95921