Windows 10: setuperr.log Interpretation

Discus and support setuperr.log Interpretation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 pro 1809 from 1803 without success, and have attempted just about all suggestions found online to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pdamer66, Jan 14, 2019.

1. pdamer66 Win User

setuperr.log Interpretation

I've been trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 pro 1809 from 1803 without success, and have attempted just about all suggestions found online to fix this. The end result is always the same, getting error code 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A (The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation.)

I attach the setuperr.log file, hoping that the forum can help me identify the problem.

Many thanks.
    setuperr.log.txt

:)

pdamer66, Jan 14, 2019

2. Can someone help me interpret my GPU sensor log and troubleshoot ?

Just checked your initial log, there is a spike in the VDDC output (more than double the usual output) @ 19:16 after the core having maintained its highest logged clock(947Mhz for 5 or 6 seconds, which is also higher than the rest of the logged speeds). This happens at the same time the memory clock drops down to its minimum speed. So this looks like the crash moment.

I agree with Wizzard, the logical step one would be to downclock core/mem by 50Mhz.

A good night-long memtest run would be also a good step.

Beyond this, everything else is guessing at this point.

PainfulByte, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Interpret windows defender mplog log files

I am trying to interpret windows defender mplog log files and I can't find any information or documentation online. I'd really like to understand the meaning of lowfi sigs and some of the other entries. Can you point me to some documentation on mplog
    log files? Thank you!

DanielDaniel7, Jan 14, 2019
  4. setuperr.log Interpretation

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

setuperr.log Interpretation

1. setuperr.log Interpretation - Similar Threads - setuperr log Interpretation

2. Finding the cause of disconnects event log interpretation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding the cause of disconnects event log interpretation: Hi guys,lately I have had occasional short disconnects. The event log of my Router shows no downtime, so I assume that it's related to my computer.I checked in the even viewer under Application and Service Logs > Microsoft > UniversalTelemetryClient > Operational and...
  3. DISM Log Interpretation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Log Interpretation: I cannot complete the command Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, I also keep getting BSODs, I have reinstalled windows multiple times, and keep getting BSOD code "Critical Process Died"Here is my dism.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXslPfy92Hdgd88Ww6Esojr2LWZ3g?e=zcKbhJI have...
  4. DISM Log Interpretation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM Log Interpretation: I cannot complete the command Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, I also keep getting BSODs, I have reinstalled windows multiple times, and keep getting BSOD code "Critical Process Died"Here is my dism.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXslPfy92Hdgd88Ww6Esojr2LWZ3g?e=zcKbhJI have...
  5. DISM Log Interpretation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM Log Interpretation: I cannot complete the command Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, I also keep getting BSODs, I have reinstalled windows multiple times, and keep getting BSOD code "Critical Process Died"Here is my dism.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXslPfy92Hdgd88Ww6Esojr2LWZ3g?e=zcKbhJ...
  6. Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log: I swapped my RAM and M.2 SSD on my desktop. Afterwards, i did a clean Windows installation on my new SSD.I do some video processing on my computer. After starting a process, it runs for a couple of hours before the computer crashes and reboots. I need some help interpreting...
  7. Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log: I swapped my RAM and M.2 SSD on my desktop. Afterwards, i did a clean Windows installation on my new SSD.I do some video processing on my computer. After starting a process, it runs for a couple of hours before the computer crashes and reboots. I need some help interpreting...
  8. Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Interpret windows defender mplog log files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interpret windows defender mplog log files: I am trying to interpret windows defender mplog log files and I can't find any information or documentation online. I'd really like to understand the meaning of lowfi sigs and some of the other entries. Can you point me to some documentation on mplog log files? Thank you!...
  10. SFC Test Log Interpretation Help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Test Log Interpretation Help: I ran SFC Scannow and it indicated corrupted files that couldn't be repaired . However when I ran the sfclog.txt, it showed that all items had been repaired. I am thoroughly confused - can anyone help me figure this out? Please note the last line of the text: "2015-08-18...