Windows 10: SevenTheme Overview

Discus and support SevenTheme Overview in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I likely to introduce the SevenTheme. The SevenTheme has 7 default wallpaper, 7 default sound scheme, 7 default Desktop Icons, Improved CLI Setup, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jbcarreon123, Apr 13, 2021.

1. SevenTheme Overview

I likely to introduce the SevenTheme.
    The SevenTheme has 7 default wallpaper, 7 default sound scheme, 7 default Desktop Icons, Improved CLI Setup, and MORE!
    Features:

• Improved CLI Setup

SevenTheme Overview [​IMG]

• Default Windows 7 All

Download Links:

SevenTheme Normal:
    SevenTheme - Google Drive

SevenTheme with OldNewExplorer
    SevenTheme (with OldNewExplorer) - Google Drive

Screenshots:

Note Extract the files in your Downloads Folder, at inside of SevenTheme.
    Note

DO NOT extract it on other folders. Doing this will installation will fail.

Other files, components and cursors are from members of TenForums.

:)

jbcarreon123, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Data Usage Overview is Always 0 Mb

Hello,

Please tell us more about the issue so we can isolate the possible cause.

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages when accessing Data Usage Overview?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To find out the version and build number of your Windows PC, click the
    Start
    button, type winver then hit Enter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

SevenTheme Overview

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

SevenTheme Overview

1. SevenTheme Overview - Similar Threads - SevenTheme Overview

2. Overview of the March 2024 Windows Security Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Overview of the March 2024 Windows Security Updates: Microsoft released security updates for all supported versions of its Windows operating system and other company products on the March 2024 Patch Day. This overview provides home users and administrators with information on the released updates. It contains information about...
  3. Windows 11 Development: overview of the December 2023 changes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Development: overview of the December 2023 changes: Development of Windows slowed down in the second half of December due to the Holiday season. Still, the first half saw the release of several new Insider builds. The overview begins with a focus on major changes and ends with a list of other changes that Microsoft introduced...
  4. Windows 11 Development: overview of the November 2023 changes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Development: overview of the November 2023 changes: Microsoft announced and introduced several important changes in November 2023. The company released several development builds to testers, which included minor and major changes. Highlights include the promise to make Microsoft Edge, Bing Search and other features removable...
  5. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  6. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  7. Windows 10 Passkeys Support Overview

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Passkeys Support Overview: Hi, While working on passkey integration for Windows, I recognized that depending on the Windows version the supported passkey features are quite different. I gathered my findings in a table in the following blog post and hope that it helps some of you when integrating...
  8. Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview: My name is Rahaf. I represent The Ministry of Investment of Saudi Arabia. We want to install Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview, But I have a question. Does Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview can push Notifications through a server. Because we have a...
  9. Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview: My name is Rahaf. I represent The Ministry of Investment of Saudi Arabia. We want to install Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview, But I have a question. Does Windows Push Notification Services WNS overview can push Notifications through a server. Because we have a...
  10. Windows 11 Development: overview of the August 2023 changes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Development: overview of the August 2023 changes: The month of August 2023 was a busy one for Windows 11 Insiders. Microsoft released a lot of builds in this month. Highlights include more customization options regarding Edge, Bing Search and data sharing for users from the European Economic Area, native archive file...