Windows 10: Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation.

Discus and support Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Several of my applications have been closing within a few seconds of opening as a result of a WinRAR installation, including Notepad, photos, davinci... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheColonelYuri, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation.

Several of my applications have been closing within a few seconds of opening as a result of a WinRAR installation, including Notepad, photos, davinci resolve and other extraction applications such as 7zip.During the Installation of WinRAR, it said something about modify Hkeys and Shell integrations into windows.unfortunately, I cannot remember what I ticked, and WinRAR itself will not start uninstaller, application and installer, and it has become a major problem.I downloaded WinRAR from the main website, if anyone could please help then that would be appreciated, please respond ASAP.I also

:)

TheColonelYuri, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

my screen shutdown when i open Winrar

Hi Elouahed,

It is possible that the program WinRAR changes it's display resolution when being opened. Here are a few things to try to resolve the issue:

Update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 14, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    .rar file to winRAR

Hi G41axyX

Do you have WinRAR installed on your PC?

If so: right click a RAR, choose 'Open With' - Choose Another App

Important - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open rar . . .'

If WinRAR is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if WinRAR is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the WinRAR executable . . .

DaveM121, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation.

WinRAR is not installing

How can i install winrar on windows 10 when open exe file it gives error this app can not be open

Rana Sikandar Usman Khan, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation.

1. Several Applications not opening as a result of WinRAR installation. - Similar Threads - Several Applications opening

2. Replaced all "OPEN WITH" associations with WinRAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replaced all "OPEN WITH" associations with WinRAR: I Messed up really BAD!I accidentally replaced nearly all OPEN WITH associations with Winrar. This has essentially made most .exe and apps unable to function. I even get random errors every 5 seconds from system32 saying that something is wrong. I can't even reinstall or...
  3. Replaced all "OPEN WITH" associations with WinRAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replaced all "OPEN WITH" associations with WinRAR: I Messed up really BAD!I accidentally replaced nearly all OPEN WITH associations with Winrar. This has essentially made most .exe and apps unable to function. I even get random errors every 5 seconds from system32 saying that something is wrong. I can't even reinstall or...
  4. Replaced all "OPEN WITH" associations with WinRAR

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Winrar

Winrar: Hi, Anyone know a way to make winrar close automatically after extracting a file? Thanks 178618
  6. Frequent freezes results into several restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent freezes results into several restarts: Hi. My PC Specs are: Windows 10 Pro 64- Bit / IntelCore i7-7800X @ 3.5Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1070Ti. The event log below summarized errors of freezing i am having resulting in frequent freezes and restarts. https://file.io/ItJnCs6iMDNf. I need clarifications...
  7. Cannot install WinRAR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install WinRAR: I need to extract a file from a WinRAR file. When I run the executable I get a popup with a red header saying The App has been blocked for your protection. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, for more information contact the administrator. This is a...
  8. Weird Font in several applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Font in several applications: Hi guys: When I updated to the previous insider version, the font of several applications became weird like monospaced, and it looks horrible. For example, the new Belize Theme for SAP 760, or the buttons like "Save" or "Cancel" in Office 365, or the Internet Options I...
  9. WinRAR

WinRAR: I did a reset on my Windows 10, I had winRAR.. now it's gone How do I get it for free again? This laptop was bought with winRAR on it.. 44666
  10. Several installation attempts, varied yet unsuccessful results.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several installation attempts, varied yet unsuccessful results.: I initially upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium, which took 8+ hours to complete. When the installation was done, the performance I was getting was pretty horrible, constant stuttering, latency and slowdown. So I made an install disk from a fresh download and reinstalled...