Windows 10: Several Blue Screen Errors

Discus and support Several Blue Screen Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought this pc just a few months ago yet I keep getting several blue screen errors recently. They were happenning while I was gaming mostly however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elia02, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Elia02 Win User

Several Blue Screen Errors

I bought this pc just a few months ago yet I keep getting several blue screen errors recently. They were happenning while I was gaming mostly however they started to happen even when I am only using the browser, or when I am afk, doing nothing.

The names of the blue screen errors that I encountered are listed below:

DPC Watchdog Violation

Kmode Exception not Handled

Kernel Security Check Failure.

I also started to hear some fan-like noise which is not continous but I don't know where it exactly comes from. Since the pc is pretty new, don't really think that it's a hardware issue but who knows.

Desperately needing some help to fix this atm...

:)

Elia02, Jan 30, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Several Blue Screen Errors

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Several Blue Screen Errors

1. Several Blue Screen Errors - Similar Threads - Several Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen of Death Several times Error Check: 0x00000050 0xffffd60c10b13c4d,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Several times Error Check: 0x00000050 0xffffd60c10b13c4d,...: Help! I have been getting several Blue Screens for the past week. I have tried everything, from reinstalling Windows 11 4 times, to reinstalling drivers, but nothing seems to work. I will attack the Mini-dump files link down here as well. I use i5 13600k, RX 6800xt, Asus...
  3. Blue Screen of Death Several times Error Check: 0x00000050 0xffffd60c10b13c4d,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Several times Error Check: 0x00000050 0xffffd60c10b13c4d,...: Help! I have been getting several Blue Screens for the past week. I have tried everything, from reinstalling Windows 11 4 times, to reinstalling drivers, but nothing seems to work. I will attack the Mini-dump files link down here as well. I use i5 13600k, RX 6800xt, Asus...
  4. Several blue screen errors. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several blue screen errors. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hi, Since a month now i have several BSOD. After updating Avast, i din't get any blue screen for a week. But today it has come back with " Kernel security check failure". I don't knwo what to do else. is it a driver problem ? Here is my crash dump and Ms info in this...
  5. Several blue screen errors. Help please

Several blue screen errors. Help please: Hi, Since a week now, i have several BSOD. But today is the worse. I can't even launch goole or a video for more than 30 minutes then crash. I think that my google chrome have something to do in that... Here is my crash dump and Ms info in this onedrive link :...
  6. Several different Blue screen of deaths

Several different Blue screen of deaths: Hi, I'm currently being spammed by BSOD with stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and some even without a stop code Here's the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgJHKfzDANBpgQLLHpfK1l4OjXGa?e=cQvOsh Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Windows 10 blue screen and receiving several errors

Windows 10 blue screen and receiving several errors: Using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, build 17763.805. I got a blue screen yesterday, and when I booted the PC, it wouldn't receive any signals for wireless internet. When I try to start the WLAN AutoConfig service, I receive "Error 127: The specified procedure could not...
  8. SEVERAL BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH

SEVERAL BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH: Since July 15th, I've been experiencing several blue screens of deaths. It should be more than 20 at this point. I've tried everything from system restore, cmd, dism, chkdsk, updating my drivers, updating my windows all to no avail. I am getting really frustrated please...
  9. Several crashes - blue screens

Several crashes - blue screens: Hey all, The last two days I have been experiencing with Windows 10 several blue screens (CRITICAL PROCESS DIED). This happened while using Reason 8 (music production program), while listening to music, while playing dota 2 (several times here) and when turning on the...
  10. Several blue screen types

Several blue screen types: I built this computer around sometime last year and after a month or so the computer started to randomly hang during start. Power on -> Asrock splash screen -> Raid initialization -> Asrock splash#2(freeze here) -> screen with flashing "_"(or freezes here). At first it...