Windows 10: Several BSOD during Win10 installation

Discus and support Several BSOD during Win10 installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need urgent help. Some weeks ago, I had an issue with my pc and jumped back to an earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rockwood103, May 4, 2021.

1. Several BSOD during Win10 installation

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need urgent help. Some weeks ago, I had an issue with my pc and jumped back to an earlier installation, since then I started to receive blue screens, today I decided to make a clean, new windows10 install. Unfortunately I don't get through the setup without blue screen, always different ones. Furthest I get in the installation is to set language, security question etc, then usually blue screen hits, restarts the pc and the setup begins new. In trapped in a loop. BSOD I could record so far (there were others but I couldn't write it down fast enough): SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA My System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 WRAITH 3600 AM4 Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING B450 D416GB 3200-16-18-18 Ripjaws V K2 GSK SSD 500GB 2.3/3.4G 970 EVO PCIe M.2 SAM Tt TR2 S 700W ATX23 EVGA 8GB D6 RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA Windows 10 Pro I really hope someone can help me, (I read the instructions but can't download or use any tool to generate logs since I don't get that far) Best regards, Rockwood

:)

Rockwood103, May 4, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Several BSOD during Win10 installation [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, May 4, 2021
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Several BSOD during Win10 installation :)

cplpro, May 4, 2021
  4. Several BSOD during Win10 installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Several BSOD during Win10 installation

1. Several BSOD during Win10 installation - Similar Threads - Several BSOD during

2. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  3. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  4. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Probem during win10 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Probem during win10 installation: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I was installing windows10 on my computer, at the beginning everything was fine, language choice, keyboard, wifi, outlook, cortana.. But suddenly the screen flickers and turns grey. Here is a video of what happened. Have you any ideas? Thank...
  6. No inet DURING fresh install win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No inet DURING fresh install win10: Does anyone know why win10 is not recognizing my inet during fresh install setup. It worked fine the first time installed win10, now it says no inet connection and I have to do a limited setup. I am not talking about after its installed. I'm talking about during...
  7. Win10 Freezes during install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Freezes during install: New build. Install of Win10 the first time went through and worked for 3 months then crashed continously. Formatted drive and reinstalled Win10 and seconds after signing in the system would just freeze. New hard drive try loading Win10 freezes during installation. Have...
  8. BSODs during Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs during Install: Hi all, https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elprespufferfish/saved/Mc79GX This PC *was* working fine before I went on vacation. After coming back, I was seeing regular BSODs of varying types. I tried reinstalling Windows, and now see BSODs during the installation process itself....
  9. Win10 BSOD During Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 BSOD During Windows Update: I did fresh install of Win10 v2004, then ran windows update right away. After first restart, i ran win update again only to getBSOD missing winload.efi. I tried solutions on the internet with cmd, diskpart to no success. From [list volume] all volumes marked as "healthy". I...
  10. Several Win10 Updates Won't Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Several Win10 Updates Won't Install: Windows Update has tried and failed to install these updates on my desktop unit: 4058258 - 15 times 4074588 - 20 times 4088776 - 7 times 4090913 - 8 times With each failure, I get this message: [img] In an attempt to resolve these issues, I tried downloading...