Windows 10: Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

Discus and support Several BSOD errors after a fresh install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting these error messages for 1,5 months after my fresh Windows 10 install. I'm really tired of it because it happens all the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by çaykahve, Nov 11, 2020.

1. çaykahve Win User

Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

Hello. I've been getting these error messages for 1,5 months after my fresh Windows 10 install. I'm really tired of it because it happens all the time and interrupts my classes. It usually crashes when I'm watching a video,browsing the internet,viewing some files or on its ownthis one is very rare. It never crashed when I was gaming even if I'm watching videos , doing things etc.

I use my computer on stock settings. I reinstalled Windows 10 once, still crashes. I uninstalled my graphics cards drivers and reinstalled it, still crashes.I updated my BIOS , didn't work.

Here are some of the error codes that I managed to write down:

ATTEMTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

APC INDEX MISMATCH

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALAMDPPM.SYSi managed to fix this one

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

INTERNAL POWER ERROR

ATTEMTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYFLTMGR.SYS

ATTEMTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

TIMER OR DPC INVALID

KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED IRQL

SYSYEM SERVICE EXEPTIONNpfs.sys

SYSYEM SERVICE EXEPTIONFLTMGR.SYS

My dump files + info file:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11YCF98d1sL3wKf3VafY1o-Y9vkKkoEXn?usp=sharing

My specs are as follows:

Amd R5 3600

16 gb 2666mhz HyperX Fury memory

MSI B450-A PRO motherboard

Gigabyte RX580 4G

FSP Hydro 600w PSU

Thanks everyone in advance

:)

çaykahve, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 11, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Several BSOD errors after a fresh install :)

cplpro, Nov 11, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Several BSOD errors after a fresh install [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install - Similar Threads - Several BSOD errors

2. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  3. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  4. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  5. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  6. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  7. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  8. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  9. BSOD after fresh install

10. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

Several BSOD errors after a fresh install: My computer was working fine as is before i decided to do a fresh install of Win 10. Nothing was acting up. I can install the OS. But when i get into that "Hello" screen it crashes all the time . It crashes so fast that I can't even see the error. But after the first BSOD...