Windows 10: Several BSOD in a rows

Discus and support Several BSOD in a rows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have just finished building my computer. Everything worked flawlesslt for the first 2 days and I started getting a chain of BSOD. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rafopla, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Rafopla Win User

Several BSOD in a rows

Hello,

I have just finished building my computer.

Everything worked flawlesslt for the first 2 days and I started getting a chain of BSOD. I can't work at all because they're so frequent.

Here are the error names I got :

• System Service Exception win32kfull.sys
    • Critical Process Died
    • Kernel Security Check Failure
    • Unexcepected Kernel Mode Trap
    • Registry something didn't have time to read this one

I am currently running the driver verifier. I have used driverscloud's tool to install my motherboard and GPU drivers.

Here is a GGL Drive folder containing the 4 files in the Minidump folder : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B0nko7oJ5wkA2eXNN2XKo4mo0yYZE0n9?usp=sharing

Below you will find the components that make up my current PC.

Several BSOD in a rows 96c23d8c-a84f-4c83-bd3f-b21e9fb4a262?upload=true.jpg

Eagerly waiting for your help on this one.

:)

Rafopla, Sep 26, 2020

2. the top row is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, please reply:

1. What do you mean by "top row not working" not working? Are you referring to keyboard top row keys?

I would suggest you to go to the safe mode and see if the problem persists.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

• A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.

• Your system will automatically restart, press 4 or F4 key to go to the Safe Mode.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 26, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. SLP-CCC Win User

Several BSOD in a rows

WORDAMENT - Unexpected bottom row behavior.

Bottom row of letters in WORDAMENT is not working properly.

• Expected behavior - can scroll over letters in bottom row and they will be used to form words with other, non bottom row words,
    • Actual behavior - Scroll over letters in bottom row and non-bottom row letters that precede or follow use of the bottom row are not connected in forming a word.
    Have uninstalled and reinstalled the application without change in behavior.

Is this a bug in the program, my OS or the device? Is there a work-around, patch or newer version that addresses this unexpected behavior?

SLP-CCC, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Several BSOD in a rows

1. Several BSOD in a rows - Similar Threads - Several BSOD rows

2. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  3. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  4. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for several months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  6. Recently my PC just randomly goes BSOD several times in a row. below is the event error for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recently my PC just randomly goes BSOD several times in a row. below is the event error for...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  7. Several BSOD

Several BSOD: Hello! Well, of lately i have being getting a lot of BSOD with several different codes, like: Unexpected kernel mode trap Irql not less or equal Kernel security check failure Kmode exception not handled Memory Management and some others, well i wasn't able to get a...
  8. Several BSODs

Several BSODs: Several BSODs with different errors. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED some others I'm forgetting Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD, got another crash, disconnected it, got another crash OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362...
  9. space bar several times in a row. It opens windows and documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    space bar several times in a row. It opens windows and documents: when I press the space bar several times in a row. It opens windows and documents. My question is this: How do I cancel this key and if you ask me why windows did it? I want to know how to disable this option...
  10. Several BSOD's

Several BSOD's: any help would be appreciated, windows memory test was ran no issues detected. 81243