Windows 10: Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers

Discus and support Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently started experiencing random BSOD events on my computer. It happens at random times; more frequently while playing games, but also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alexc_2001, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers

Hello,

I recently started experiencing random BSOD events on my computer. It happens at random times; more frequently while playing games, but also when browsing online.

Here are the steps that I've tried:

• Format Windows 10
    • Install/Update all drivers
    • Run tests to identify hardware issues (ex: Memory Diagnostics Tool, PassMark, etc). All passed.
    • Followed instructions on some forums to activate/analyse BSOD messages.
      • The message is not always the same. It often involves either the kernel or some drivers.

Here's a file with an example minidump, as well as the extract of my system information: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZDNFaaxkQfh4gJOCSzODT4w2uXDQ?e=PetAA2

You can see full specs of the computer in the file, but the major components are:

• AMD Ryzen 7 1700
    • B350 PC MATE (MS-7A34)
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, with Dual Monitor setup

I am nearing the "discouraged" state, I've tried every trick up my sleeve to resolve this, and nothing has fixed the issue. I'm starting to suspect a hardware fault, but even finding the faulty hardware component is challenging. Any tips or advice?

:)

Alexc_2001, Apr 16, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 16, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 16, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers

1. Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers - Similar Threads - Several BSOD issues

2. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation: I bought Intel NUC more than a year Mar-2021 back. It generated an issue related to power and Intel replaced the NUC with the new one. This is where my problem starts. First - BitLocker key. I do not have a BitLocker key and tried to find it in all places like MS account,...
  3. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation: I bought Intel NUC more than a year Mar-2021 back. It generated an issue related to power and Intel replaced the NUC with the new one. This is where my problem starts. First - BitLocker key. I do not have a BitLocker key and tried to find it in all places like MS account,...
  4. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stopcode error even after several reinstallation of the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode error even after several reinstallation of the OS: I have reinstalled the OS like 8 times now using the USB due to the Stopcode error. Still it is reappearing. Each time its a different error.Any help to fix this will be highly appreciated. Thank you.Error received...
  6. Stopcode error even after several reinstallation of the OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode error even after several reinstallation of the OS: I have reinstalled the OS like 8 times now using the USB due to the Stopcode error. Still it is reappearing. Each time its a different error.Any help to fix this will be highly appreciated. Thank you.Error received...
  7. Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers: Around a week and a half ago Audio on my PC stopped working completely, the only reason this would happen would be because as i was setting up my PC again, i didnt plug in the LAN cable as i was just checking if it booted another person's home, The router was in a way...
  8. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  9. Cannot print 0x00000bbb even after several formats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print 0x00000bbb even after several formats: Hey, as you can tell by the title, i cannot print. i've tried literally every suggestion on the internet, but nothing works. you can also see ive tried reformatting many times. i have never seen this before, it worked fine when i was using windows 7. i first noticed it about...
  10. No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls: Today I booted up my computer and my mouse wasn’t appearing on the screen so I tried the fn+f8,f9,f11... thing to re-enable the mouse and it didn’t work. After that I tried 2 other mouses, restarting, rolling back windows updates (which it didn’t let me do), and I...