Windows 10: Several BSOD On Startup

Discus and support Several BSOD On Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Please help me diagnose the problem cause. During Windows 10 startup, blue error screens keep appearing with different 'error reason' messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IevgenKlymenko, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Several BSOD On Startup

Hi!

Please help me diagnose the problem cause.

During Windows 10 startup, blue error screens keep appearing with different 'error reason' messages and different 'failed files'. Previously it would happen once per startup, then 2-3 times, today ~6 times. After that Windows will load and run well, (except for rare, occasional BSOD); I even restart it with no problems this same day. But the next day during startup it happens again (this is ~16-18 hours break between PC turn off and turn on).

I thought this might be a RAM problem, because I did setup RAM to 3200 base frequency (as by my RAM specs); but yesterday I brought it down to 2667 and today problem looks even worse. The only other change I did in BIOS is adjusting PWM fans speed. Right now changed to 2133 (for tomorrow's test) - again without any XMP profiles as before.

Thank you in advance Several BSOD On Startup :)

Last minidump file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fq25SGGW1Fo7ShkGW_YWcOYuzj2dQdvG/view?usp=sharing

Last MSInfo file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eSFQ2aI4gaqYUKO1xorsLYCNG3KtrTDA/view?usp=sharing

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

Motheboard: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS

RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16

Videocard: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 OC (OC, black version with same specs)

SSD (the only drive I have): Intel® SSD 545s Series 256GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC
    PSU: RAIDMAX Cobra RX-850AE-B 850W

Fans: 4 PWM Fans + CPU PWM Fan

:)

IevgenKlymenko, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on startup?

The problem is the laptop (specs in signature) not rig in system specs.

Sometimes when I switch it on, Vista loads normally.
    Other times, just after the horizontal 'loading' bars and before the Vista orb appears, I get a BSOD of Nvlddmkm.sys or Nvlddmkm.dll then the laptop reboots, BSOD's, reboots... it can happen like 5 times!

I've been googling all morning but apparently there's no solution to this?

It does the BSOD only during startup. Once Vista loads, it never BSODs not even during a game.

Black Panther, Mar 19, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Several BSOD On Startup

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Several BSOD On Startup :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Several BSOD On Startup [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Several BSOD On Startup

1. Several BSOD On Startup - Similar Threads - Several BSOD Startup

2. Several Crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Crashes - BSOD: Hi,I had several crashes with BSOD:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVVp4lYJFceKBIpt?e=HzMltehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVZvmDPPACftu3tl?e=J00KqSThx in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-crashes-bsod/f84a2a53-a56d-4eb8-b73f-3b046f230703
  3. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  4. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  5. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD for several months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  7. BSOD for several months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  8. Several BSOD

Several BSOD: Hello! Well, of lately i have being getting a lot of BSOD with several different codes, like: Unexpected kernel mode trap Irql not less or equal Kernel security check failure Kmode exception not handled Memory Management and some others, well i wasn't able to get a...
  9. Several BSODs

Several BSODs: Several BSODs with different errors. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED some others I'm forgetting Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD, got another crash, disconnected it, got another crash OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362...
  10. Several BSOD's

Several BSOD's: any help would be appreciated, windows memory test was ran no issues detected. 81243