Windows 10: Several BSOD Windows 10

Discus and support Several BSOD Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem, if i start my PC, everything is ok, until i start a game and i play it like 5 min or less, i get a BSOD. The errors are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ondrenej, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Ondrenej Win User

Several BSOD Windows 10

Hello, i have a problem, if i start my PC, everything is ok, until i start a game and i play it like 5 min or less, i get a BSOD.

The errors are the same all the time, Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

If anybody know how to fix it, please tell me.

My Windows version: 1607

:)

Ondrenej, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Several BSOD Windows 10

Delta6326, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Several BSOD Windows 10

1. Several BSOD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Several BSOD

2. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  3. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  4. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  6. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  8. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  9. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  10. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...