Windows 10: Several BSOD with different codes

Discus and support Several BSOD with different codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for the last few weeks to couple of months my computer has been giving BSOD errors almost daily and sometimes multiple a day, ive check what the codes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarlDR, Oct 15, 2019.

1. KarlDR Win User

Several BSOD with different codes

for the last few weeks to couple of months my computer has been giving BSOD errors almost daily and sometimes multiple a day, ive check what the codes are referring to and there has been driver issues, memory issues, system service exception, irql errors.

i know my pc itself is getting old but a new ssd was installed about 6 months ago with a fresh version of windows 10.

any help would be appreciated as i dont have the money for a new build atm

link to mini dump here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmbC0aBMcdGviFwlAQXQuxWKL4G8?e=mJp1F0

:)

KarlDR, Oct 15, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Several BSOD with different codes :)

cplpro, Oct 15, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Several BSOD with different codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Several BSOD with different codes [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Several BSOD with different codes [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Several BSOD with different codes

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Several BSOD with different codes

1. Several BSOD with different codes - Similar Threads - Several BSOD different

2. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  3. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  4. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on recently built computer. Seeing several different stop codes

BSOD on recently built computer. Seeing several different stop codes: Hi Community, I've recently built a PC and after installing windows and the latest drivers, I've started to see the BSOD several times a day. I even rolled back on a graphic driver to see if that would resolve the issue, but showed different set of codes. As I write this,...
  6. Several BSOD with Win 10 for different reasons

Several BSOD with Win 10 for different reasons: Hello everyone, a couple of weeks ago I finally installed Windows 10 on my PC (I upgraded from Windows 7). However, I'll keep running into the BSODs apparently for several different reasons, which are preventing me to use the computer normally. The BSODs showed up randomly:...
  7. Frequent BSOD, several different error messages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent BSOD, several different error messages: My system has been experiencing frequent BSOD for the last several weeks. Several different messages occur: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS) APC INDEX MISMATCH Latest Minidump Files are from a month ago. Can't find...
  8. Several different types of BSoD at random moments

Several different types of BSoD at random moments: As the title says, I've been recently experiencing different kinds of BSoD (irql_not_less_or_equal, Critical_structure_corruption, etc.) while doing all kinds of things, from gaming to just browsing the web. I've been trying to fix it using google to help me troubleshoot it,...
  9. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes: System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine. 42979
  10. Several different BSOD errors

Several different BSOD errors: Just built my first PC with Windows 10, and I have had several BSODs, either while gaming or even just in google chrome. I am not sure what these errors are for, but I'm hoping that it's not a hardware issue. 42412