Windows 10: several BSODs and driver problem

Discus and support several BSODs and driver problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm parssa and almost using windows from 2005 when i was 6 . since a year ago when i changed my windows from 7 to 10 i got so many BSODs like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the_parssa, Dec 20, 2020.

1. several BSODs and driver problem

Hi

I'm parssa and almost using windows from 2005 when i was 6 .

since a year ago when i changed my windows from 7 to 10 i got so many BSODs like IRQL not less or equal and when i updated my drivers with Iobiti'm not sure it was right or no the BSODs changed to PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA and after persistant searches and looking for result i changed my vitual memory paging and increased it 2.5 times of my main memory 8GB

and after that i got SYSTEM INDEX OUT OF RANGE EXCEPTION and APC index mismach and it would freeze suddenly with no reason and lately after changing windows i get system service exception winks3base.sys and when pc get to sleep mode it freezes and even i have the same problem like freezing immediately .

i think i may have inappropriate drivers but when i go to lenovo my laptop brand and intel my laptop chipset sites and running their apps they tell me there isn't any better drivers for me .

i don't know it maybe i was using automatic driver updaters or hardware problems .

let me tell you i have done: windows memory diagnostic and system file checker with cmd and DISM.exewith cmd

clean boot and when i go to safe mode the pc get freeze again in sleep mode

i have read many microsoft conversations and post related to my prob

i even wanted to use my old laptop CD that have programs and drivers but i was for win7 and i thought i doesn't make so much sence if i install them

now after all those adventures i really really really wanna know and solution that can help my device is lenovo B570 and 8GB ram and usually intel chips and parts please ask me about any information u want

:)

the_parssa, Dec 20, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    several BSODs and driver problem [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Scavar Win User
    8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, Dec 20, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

several BSODs and driver problem

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile several BSODs and driver problem :)

cplpro, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

several BSODs and driver problem

1. several BSODs and driver problem - Similar Threads - several BSODs driver

2. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  3. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSOD: hey there everyone, I built a new pc all new hardware and a fresh windows installation. however, i've been encountering a bunch of BSOD. Ranging from system service expection to irq not less equal.you can find the most recent minidumps here:...
  4. Several BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - driver problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - driver problems?: My laptop regularly crashes to a bsod. I followed this post that suggests that it is due to a misbehaving driver. When the crash happens, I get a message like DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION but it doesn't specify which driver it is. I created DMP files following this post...
  6. Windows update problems leading to several driver failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problems leading to several driver failures: hi.. i have been trying to install updates available on my laptop. without the update my drivers are not working such as there is no audio and no brightness settings. But when i am downloading the update it is saying that there is an error of 0x80070002 to update my windows....
  7. Several BSOD

Several BSOD: Hello! Well, of lately i have being getting a lot of BSOD with several different codes, like: Unexpected kernel mode trap Irql not less or equal Kernel security check failure Kmode exception not handled Memory Management and some others, well i wasn't able to get a...
  8. Windows 10 drivers not working severe problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 drivers not working severe problems: Hi. I bought a laptop in Chinese and did the necessary things to make it English, this happened. Help please[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-drivers-not-working-severe-problems/c5e2ee10-c2c8-4f3c-951e-ed0978338182
  9. Several BSODs

Several BSODs: Several BSODs with different errors. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED some others I'm forgetting Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD, got another crash, disconnected it, got another crash OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362...
  10. Several BSOD's

Several BSOD's: any help would be appreciated, windows memory test was ran no issues detected. 81243