Windows 10: Several BSODs since hardware change

Discus and support Several BSODs since hardware change in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, as title says I recently upgraded my mobo, cpu and ram (specs on my profile) and I get a different BSOD almost every day in random times. The last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattpp, Jan 9, 2019.

1. mattpp Win User

Several BSODs since hardware change

Hey, as title says I recently upgraded my mobo, cpu and ram (specs on my profile) and I get a different BSOD almost every day in random times.
    The last ones I got are:
    -Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFF830CBEA218D0, 0xFFFF830CBEA21828, 0x0)
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

-Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFDC0D18701F08, 0x2, 0xFFFFF801379181BB, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

Here is the beta log file DESKTOP-RHV87VQ-(2019-01-09_22-56-45).zip
    Thank you for your time!

:)

mattpp, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Video Memory Management Internal BSOD

Thank you for informing us. To further isolate this matter, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the BSOD
      occurred?

• What are the activities that
      triggered the error?

• Aside from what you have mentioned, were there any other troubleshooting steps you've done?

For the meantime, kindly run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and see if there are any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message that will be provided by the troubleshooter so that we can investigate
    this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Several BSODs since hardware change

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Several BSODs since hardware change

1. Several BSODs since hardware change - Similar Threads - Several BSODs since

2. Various BSOD since hardware upgrade: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSOD since hardware upgrade: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139,...: Hello, I have been getting various BSODs since a computer upgrade a couple months ago. I had replaced my GPU, Case, and PSU. This lead me to believe there was something wrong with my GPU but the BSODs were randomly occurring and would not crash the same way each time. I tried...
  3. Troubles with Windows Activation after severe hardware changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles with Windows Activation after severe hardware changes: Hey.I've posted on this community a few weeks ago regarding activation after the hardware change - users here assisted me and helped me get Windows activated by selecting "I recently changed my hardware" option and selecting my old system. After that, I had issue with...
  4. Troubles with Windows Activation after severe hardware changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles with Windows Activation after severe hardware changes: Hey.I've posted on this community a few weeks ago regarding activation after the hardware change - users here assisted me and helped me get Windows activated by selecting "I recently changed my hardware" option and selecting my old system. After that, I had issue with...
  5. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.: DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem:...
  6. BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong: Hi Everyone, I do have problems since September 2020 on my Windows 10 notebook. I have no a list of 14 Bluescreens and serveral tasks I had done since then. I will try to show the details as good as possible. First 3 BlueScreens occured in September/October => I didn't...
  7. BSOD since hardware upgrade

BSOD since hardware upgrade: I upgraded my cpu about two months ago and since then I have been running into constant blue screen of death errors. The most common errors I encounter are Machine check exception, though I do get irql_not_less_or_equal and dpc watchdog violation as well. I'm not an expert...
  8. BSOD after hardware change

BSOD after hardware change: Recently I installed a new GPU in my PC. After installing the Nvidia drivers I started to receive bsod stop errors. I removed to new card and drivers and installed the original GPU/drivers but im still geting bsod errors. I tried reinstalling windows 10 on the ssd but that...
  9. Haven't changed any hardware and got random BSODs several times a day

Haven't changed any hardware and got random BSODs several times a day: Hi! I haven't changed any hardware and the only recent changes to my system was a Windows update a week ago and a couple of days after that, I started getting the BSODs. I can roll back the changes ( I haven't check System Restore yet) but I believe it will also roll back the...
  10. Several BSOD messages/Freezing/Crashing on New Hardware

Several BSOD messages/Freezing/Crashing on New Hardware: For the last two months or so I've been getting freezes, crashes and blue screens on my primary windows pc. There doesn't appear to be any clear pattern to when these occur, but they do appear to happen at least once a day. I've no explanation as to what the root cause of...