Windows 10: several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

Discus and support several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,Turned on my pc, logged into windows10 64 bit 19045.3570 and very soon after received a BSOD1 Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDRestarted a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaleem Ali, Nov 20, 2023.

1. several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

Hi All,Turned on my pc, logged into windows10 64 bit 19045.3570 and very soon after received a BSOD1 Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDRestarted a few times and very quickly again once into windows received following BSODS after each restart and login2 Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL3 Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO4 Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: FLTMGR.SYSThereafter struggling for computer to post. eventually it did and managed to post here.Links to dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!ArzWziNkTIZ8lowShkcZTTiNVuIs3Q?e=TdUvvQThanks for help

:)

Kaleem Ali, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Nov 20, 2023
  3. Chenpf321 Win User
    Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Hi,

Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump files

Minidump.rar

thanks

Chenpf321, Nov 20, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

1. several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared - Similar Threads - several BSODs unexpectedly

2. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  3. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  4. several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared: Hi All,Turned on my pc, logged into windows10 64 bit 19045.3570 and very soon after received a BSOD1 Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDRestarted a few times and very quickly again once into windows received following BSODS after each restart and login2 Stop code:...
  5. several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared

several BSODs unexpectedly dump files shared: Hi All,Turned on my pc, logged into windows10 64 bit 19045.3570 and very soon after received a BSOD1 Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDRestarted a few times and very quickly again once into windows received following BSODS after each restart and login2 Stop code:...
  6. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  7. BSOD dump files

BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  8. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD DUMP FILE

BSOD DUMP FILE: I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 because I had been getting randong BSODs before and it did not hapen for quite a while after the reinstall but just earlier it crashed because of another bugcheck. Any help will do and here's the link for the minidup:...
  10. 10016 DistributedCOM Error causing unexpected shutdowns with no BSOD and no dump files.

10016 DistributedCOM Error causing unexpected shutdowns with no BSOD and no dump files.: Hi iv been having a lot of problems with my computer. I keep having unexpected shutdowns due to a 10016 DistributedCOM Error in event viewer. The computer will shutdown suddenly with no warning then will get stuck in a boot loop resetting every time it gets to the ASUS...