Windows 10: Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Discus and support Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DesperateForHlp, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day.
    Most frequent ones are:
    BAD_POOL_HEADER
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    More rare ones that are very rare:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    And corrupt file related ones.

BAD_POOL_HEADER takes up 95% of all BSODs I get, and they occur when I play games on steam, and on the internet.
    What I have done so far to fix this but no avail:
    Checked drivers
    Used utility tools to help (reputable ones)
    Uninstalled completely and reinstalled AMD Graphics drivers
    Chkdsk
    Any kinds of scans done in CMD (Admin mode)
    Switched RAM modules
    Tested if peripherals and their drivers are at fault
    Checked HDD integrity and function with scanning and tests
    Checked dozens of threads and forums and tried to apply methods from there

I am going to have a new CPU, new RAM, new motherboard soon, but I am not sure if that will help.

How do I escape this hellhole of BSOD bombardment?
    This has never occured before in the last 10 years for my current PC.

:)

DesperateForHlp, Apr 17, 2016

2. Freezing while gaming and BSODs probably about drivers

Downloaded this, restarted my computer and after playing like 30 min nothing went wrong it seems to be working good but still I can't be sure, I'll reply if I encounter anything thanks for your help!

BurakAlabas, Apr 17, 2016
  3. Freezing while gaming and BSODs probably about drivers

You're welcome!

Happy gaming Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet :)

tamara_sadel, Apr 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: service_kms.exe c:\program files\kmspico\service_kms.exe <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA649</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x86</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1_st1.160222-1812</BuildLab> <TimeZone>FLE Standard Time(GMT+03:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10240.0000-1052016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>03612-00152-234-360358-03-1033-10240.0000-1072016</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>203749610055849902121768764694646844368745504006080195504308080</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

Thema:

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

1. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet - Similar Threads - Several BSODs while

2. Several bsod while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several bsod while gaming: Hi, i just brought a new gaming laptop. It's performing fine until i installed a new M.2 SSD from samsung (evo 970) of 1 TB. The laptop start to show two BSOD while i game (overwatch). Also i should mention that i undervolted my cpu with -1.50mv. I wasn't a probleem for a...
  3. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  5. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  6. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  7. BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.

BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.: Happy New Year to all. Computer has been acting up it seems after every Windows 10 update. I had to unplug my external 2nd monitor adapter but now it will happen just browsing as well then gets BSOD, restarts, says it's attempting automatic repair, then BSOD, and repeats...
  8. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet: I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen. [img] System: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX GPU: GTX 750Ti PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz...