Windows 10: Several BSODs

Discus and support Several BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Several BSODs with different errors. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED some others I'm forgetting Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Imza is ok, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Several BSODs

Several BSODs with different errors.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED

some others I'm forgetting

Updated firmware for my Crucial SSD, got another crash, disconnected it, got another crash

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name EVERYTHINGBLACK
    System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model X570 AORUS ELITE
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU Default string
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F5b, 9/17/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.2
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    BaseBoard Product X570 AORUS ELITE
    BaseBoard Version x.x
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Off
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\Windows
    System Directory C:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.356"
    User Name EVERYTHINGBLACK\iluvi
    Time Zone Central Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 32.0 GB
    Available Physical Memory 27.4 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 36.7 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 30.0 GB
    Page File Space 4.75 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualization-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Minidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0wl3enxulaftmv/minidump.zip/file

Memory dump (older, but has the same errors): http://www.mediafire.com/file/szl631bssiqio4l/MEMORY.DMP/file

:)

Imza is ok, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Several BSODs :)

cplpro, Oct 2, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Several BSODs

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Several BSODs :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Several BSODs [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Several BSODs

1. Several BSODs - Similar Threads - Several BSODs

2. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  3. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  4. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  5. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  6. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  7. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  8. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  10. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...