Windows 10: Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...

Discus and support Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I know this isn't the place for posting bug reports, but I've tried to use the Feedback Hub tool and it says that it's not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eric Vasco, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...

Hello everybody. I know this isn't the place for posting bug reports, but I've tried to use the Feedback Hub tool and it says that it's not available in my region, so I can't use it to report bugs to Microsoft. Weird, given that no matter what region of the world you are in, Microsoft should appreciate the fact that users would want to send them bugs in order to help them improve Windows... FOR FREE, nevertheless, but here we are. Moving on...

First, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 1809 build 17763.55, so my PC is up-to-date as you can read here. Im experiencing the following issues:

1. I can't modify the opacity of the background color of Command Prompt via the usual GUI. I mean, I can, but once you close the window, it resets back to 100%. I've managed to work around this by editing the Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console\WindowAlpha (REG_DWORD), but it would be nice to do it via the GUI again.
    2. Notepad is a mess in this release, seriously. I use it frequently during my day and it has the following issues:
      • The "find text" funcionality is broken completely. You can create a new file and write a single thing on it and it won't find the text, despite it being the only thing written. Other times it finds it the first time, but when you repeat the search it won't find it. I've tried putting the cursor at the beginning of the file and nothing changes.
      • I'm using the Spanish version of Windows, and Notepad has the same hotkeys assigned for two different things at the same time. "Search with Bing" and "Select all" both have CTRL + E assigned. Also, "find" has CTRL + B assigned, but it doesn't open unless you press CTRL + F.
    3. I like to disable Windows Security once in a while, and I configure Action Center to not notify me when I disable it. I would go to Control Panel, System and Security, Security and Maintenance, Change the Security and Maintenance settings, and uncheck the "Antivirus protection" for NOT receiving alerts regarding that. Despite doing this, Action Center keeps nagging me every once in a while that I have my antivirus protection disabled, it's so annoying.
    4. Windows Security keeps nagging me about the Windows Time Service not being enabled. I saible this service intentionally, and when Windows Security prompts me to enable it, I click Dismiss. Every time I restart Windows it keeps telling me the same thing despite me clicking Dismiss. I think clicking Dismiss should be permanent as I made clear that I don't want to enable the Windows Time Service, period.

There, that would do it. I hope the right people read about this and include it in the pending bug reports for an upcoming update. I love all Microsoft products, especially Windows, but this release has given me a few headaches for the first time in my life. Hope you will fix them soon. Cheers.

PD: please make the Feedback Hub tool available in all regions. You shouldn't be so picky when users want to tell you about bugs in your products. It's a win-win: you make your products better and I'm happy using them.

:)

Eric Vasco, Nov 8, 2018

2. Feedback Hub is not working

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to use Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To get you sorted, kindly answer following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to log in to the Feedback Hub? If so, what is the error message?
    • Did the issue start to happen after installing the Creators Update?

We will be waiting for your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 8, 2018
  3. UKdeejay Win User
    Feedback Hub is not working

Although I'm not the OP, here are my answers to your questions -

Aside from a system restart (Didn't solve the issue!) there are no Troubleshooting options given... the Feedback Hub simply says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the info needed for you to send us feedback. Check your connection and try
    again."

A [Try again] button has no effect.

Updating which drivers???

No 'Error' message apart from the above.

Unsure if this occurred immediately after the Creators Update as I didn't try to use the Feedback Hub then, but definitely present after update 'KB4020102' was installed...

UKdeejay, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...

Feedback Hub

Terminate / Reset / Uninstall Feedback Hub

Windows Key+i > Apps > Click Feedback Hub > Advanced options

Terminate and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Reset and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Uninstall and reinstall from Microsoft Store again

Get back to me if above doesn't work. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...

1. Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me... - Similar Threads - Several bugs issues

2. Feedback Hub is not working right for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub is not working right for me.: My feedbacks aren't coming in the "My feedback" section. I tried resetting the application but it turned out to be futile. I also can't see my achievements.Please help me restore Feedback Hub to its normal state....
  3. Feedback Hub is not working right for me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub is not working right for me.: My feedbacks aren't coming in the "My feedback" section. I tried resetting the application but it turned out to be futile. I also can't see my achievements.Please help me restore Feedback Hub to its normal state....
  4. Feedback hub won't log me in

Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  5. My Feedback hub is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Feedback hub is not working: My feedback hub is not working in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feedback-hub-is-not-working/fba44088-21a5-4919-9f63-b2212437561d
  6. feedback hub not working

feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  7. Feedback Hub don't work

Feedback Hub don't work: Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today). I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is working fine. A week ago it was the same (with and without Insider Program), and Several times i did Reset with PCretarting...
  8. Feedback Hub introduces ability to indicate severity of issues

in Windows 10 News
    Feedback Hub introduces ability to indicate severity of issues: Today we have enabled a new feature in the Feedback Hub. You can now provide an indication of the severity of your issue and how it is impacting your experience when filing new feedback. [ATTACH] We believe this will allow us to better monitor the most impactful issues...
  9. Feedback Hub to now include Bug severity Ratings after Windows 10 version 1809 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Feedback Hub to now include Bug severity Ratings after Windows 10 version 1809 issues: Microsoft released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to all Windows 10 users globally on October 2. The company released the update without pushing it to the Release Preview ring, the final ring before a public roll out. Soon after the release of Windows 10 version 1809,...
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...