Windows 10: Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

Discus and support Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by. Here please find the latest 2 minidump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marco_256, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Marco_256 Win User

Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

Hi, I have several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by. Here please find the latest 2 minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai8CC2dJ4Poq7F6edjk67VfrEAwS?e=YyLefP Can you please help me? It seems it is related to dam.sys file. I checked the system with sfc / scannow and everything seems working well.Thank you in advance for your help

:)

Marco_256, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

1. Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by - Similar Threads - Several crash especially

2. Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by: Hi, I have several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by. Here please find the latest 2 minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai8CC2dJ4Poq7F6edjk67VfrEAwS?e=YyLefP Can you please help me? It seems it is related to dam.sys file. I checked the system with sfc /...
  3. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by: Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or...
  4. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by: Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or...
  5. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

6. Computer crashes almost everyday, especially when gaming.

Computer crashes almost everyday, especially when gaming.: I would use my computer all morning for online classes, and after that I would do some gaming. And after like 20 minutes my computer would crash. Before I never had this problem but recently it has been happening more and more often. I am not sure why it has been crashing so...
  7. Computer crashes almost everyday, especially when gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes almost everyday, especially when gaming.: I would use my computer all morning for online classes, and after that I would do some gaming. And after like 20 minutes my computer would crash. Before I never had this problem but recently it has been happening more and more often. I am not sure why it has been crashing so...
  8. Computer crashes almost everyday, especially when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows crashes randomly, especially when idle

Windows crashes randomly, especially when idle: I recently have reinstalled windows, and acquired a new CPU, MOBO, and RAM. I have noticed since the reinstall, that when leaving my pc idle for a short period with no keyboard or mouse input, I come back to the lock screen, as though id signed out, and all my applications...
  10. PC Crashes and Reboots when gaming, especially in VR.

PC Crashes and Reboots when gaming, especially in VR.: My computer crashes and reboots back to startup without any error messages or BSOD. At first I thought it was a particular game as the PC crashed at the same time every time in this one game. However, it has now crashed with another, leaving me to believe it is either the OS...