Windows 10: Several different types of BSoD at random moments

Discus and support Several different types of BSoD at random moments in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, I've been recently experiencing different kinds of BSoD (irql_not_less_or_equal, Critical_structure_corruption, etc.) while doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGynozz, Aug 21, 2017.

1. TheGynozz Win User

Several different types of BSoD at random moments

As the title says, I've been recently experiencing different kinds of BSoD (irql_not_less_or_equal, Critical_structure_corruption, etc.) while doing all kinds of things, from gaming to just browsing the web. I've been trying to fix it using google to help me troubleshoot it, but I didn't manage to solve anything. I even tried a "Fresh Start" windows reinstallation, but no luck with that either. I've never overclocked or customized performances. I'd greatly appreciate any kind of help provided.

:)

TheGynozz, Aug 21, 2017

2. Getting Lots of different BSOD Errors at Random, Cannot diagnose the problem.

Thanks again, Rob. I will take all of this into consideration now. Wish me luck, haha!

I will get back on my most recent findings.

The LSBusEnum was probably installed when I installed the Logitech Gaming software last night. I was having the BSOD errors prior to this. Would you mind looking at the earliest of the BSOD's and perhaps trying to tell me what was wrong with those?

TravisHBates, Aug 21, 2017
  3. Getting Lots of different BSOD Errors at Random, Cannot diagnose the problem.

Hi,

Since it is a new build and you are getting a variety of different Bug_Check codes it sure looks like hardware. Remove ALL power then reseat the cards, memory, and cables (on both ends when possible) - actually remove and replace them - do not just snug.

Heat is also a possibility - add a fan blowing into the intake or case. Heat related does not always mean excessive levels as a single component could be too sensitive to even the normal levels of heat.

Memtest needs to run at least 4+ hours. Also memory often needs to be swapped in and out in different combinations and patterns - faster memory needs to be in front of slower and even tiny difference (even within the specs) can make a difference. Try using
    the minimum memory required to boot the system.

Be sure BIOS, chipset drivers, and all major drivers are updated.

Checking the minidumps now.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Aug 21, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi TheGynozz,

As it is that the system has been reinstalled, only the latest 2 crashes can be analyzed, which I doubt is enough to give us a direction.

What troubleshooting steps have you performed regarding hardware?

5. TheGynozz Win User
    I've got a bunch of bump files from before the "fresh start", I can upload them but the manage attachments doesn't seem to add them in my file manager.
    I've tried windows memtest a couple of times and it didn't show any problem. I double checked drivers updates, even ran a driver verifier (BSoDs about it should be among the uploaded ones) but couldn't actually figure what the problem is.

TheGynozz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Several different types of BSoD at random moments - Similar Threads - Several different types

2. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  3. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  4. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  6. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  7. Several BSOD with different codes

Several BSOD with different codes: for the last few weeks to couple of months my computer has been giving BSOD errors almost daily and sometimes multiple a day, ive check what the codes are referring to and there has been driver issues, memory issues, system service exception, irql errors. i know my pc itself...
  8. BSOD at random(?) moments..

BSOD at random(?) moments..: Dear forum-reader, Recently I'm having quite often BSOD's.. Most of them are FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.. I've already run memtest86+, from which I came to the conclusion that one of the...
  9. Several different BSOD errors

Several different BSOD errors: Just built my first PC with Windows 10, and I have had several BSODs, either while gaming or even just in google chrome. I am not sure what these errors are for, but I'm hoping that it's not a hardware issue. 42412
  10. Windows 10 several BSODs at the same moment.

Windows 10 several BSODs at the same moment.: So after using Windows 10 for two days on my desktop, I suddenly go a BSOD with the error Memory Management. It then restarted my PC and every time I wanted to login it, which means I just typed my password and pressed Enter, it started to give me several BSODs including:...