Windows 10: Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations

Discus and support Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant download anything from the Windows store, neither get upgrades of anything, This is what i´ve got and what i´ve done: Firsti got a red sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AthenasSánchez Téllez, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations

I cant download anything from the Windows store, neither get upgrades of anything, This is what i´ve got and what i´ve done:

Firsti got a red sign that im missing important upgrades but i always end up with the error 0x80070424, I do have theTrustedInstaller.exe file, I downloaded the Windows Problem solver but it gave this other error: 0x80070057, after that I tried this:

DISM /online /cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    it went ok
    then
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    but at 86.2% of the restoratioinproblem it stopped and got error: 1060 The specificified service does not exist as an installed service
    i used SFC/Scannow and got almost the same message, I downloaded the lasted version of SSU (KB4090914) and it gave me the same error when i ran it. I downloaded the last version of the KB and when i ran it got the same mistake

I´ve been hours trying to fix this Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations :(

:)

AthenasSánchez Téllez, Sep 8, 2018

2. Can't install Oblivion: Data Error

The crc error is kind-of a developer's fault which happens if you install the game on a system where it had already been installed and uninstalled before. It had happened to me personally and my disk is fine...

To manage without having to reinstall windows, try it - at the best you'd save buying a new disk and at the worst it might not work and no harm would be done...

1.) Go to Add/remove programs and uninstall Oblivion (If it shows on the list). If the add/remove procedure results in an error - skip to the next step and continue as it will still remove the game with the remaining steps.

2.) After or If the uninstall finishes go to Start - Run - type regedit - hit Enter - click on the + sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, click on the + sign next to SOFTWARE, click on the + sign next to BETHESDA SOFTWORKS, right click on Oblivion (if it is still there) and then delete.

3.)Now still in Regedit find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{35CB6715-41F8-4F99-8881-6FC75BF054B0} and delete it the same way you deleted oblivion in the last step.(If it is still there - this is the uninstall key for add\remove programs)

4.)close regedit.

5.)Go into explorer find the C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion folder (if it is still there) and delete it.

6.)find the folder C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Games\Oblivion (Substitute your username for USERNAME) and delete it (Again if it is still there)

By doing this it will delete all traces of the game from your computer.

Now you can install the game *Smile Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations :) hopefully without getting crc problems.

If deleting the stuff from the registry doesn't work or you're still getting uninstallation errors, one way that I used to get around it was to go into Safe Mode and run the setup.exe file from the disc. IIRC it asks you if you want to reinstall the game...so go ahead and reinstall it.

Black Panther, Sep 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations

1. Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations - Similar Threads - Several errors can´t

2. Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed: Hello there,since a few days I can`t install new programms on my Windows 11 Pro. The installation will startup, but then there will be the error "Windows Installer can`t be accessed"I tried to search online for solutions, but most were for other versions of Windows or didn`t...
  3. Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed: Hello there,since a few days I can`t install new programms on my Windows 11 Pro. The installation will startup, but then there will be the error "Windows Installer can`t be accessed"I tried to search online for solutions, but most were for other versions of Windows or didn`t...
  4. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  5. Can`t get my messages

Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  6. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. i can;t install "App installer" it saids it is installed

i can;t install "App installer" it saids it is installed: When i wanne try to install "App installer" i press on the "Install on my device" button.it asks for which device I select the current computer.then it will say `We're attempting to install on your selected devices.I press OK, and se a instalation bar apear. But it dissepears...
  8. Can´t install minecraft after I paid for it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can´t install minecraft after I paid for it: I bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10. When I paid it said that you can check out the page where you can buy it, then you needed to click buy once again to install Minecraft. So I checked out the Minecraft page and I clicked ''buy'' when I do this it looks like...
  9. I can´t get out of selective startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can´t get out of selective startup: I want to get out, because in this kind of boot the cursor is loading constantly and the CPU is high https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-out-of-selective-startup/caa3d908-b01b-4815-ab9d-33a6cd1173c2
  10. I am getting error can`t initialize plug-in directory and error launching installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting error can`t initialize plug-in directory and error launching installer: This happened after the power supply was turned of now when I try to upgrade a program or even delete a program I keep getting a error.I could reinstall window 10 but I don't want to loose everything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install windows 10 actualizations

2. failed to install some actualizations

3. uninstall error cant initialize plug-in directory