Windows 10: Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store

Discus and support Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i am currently on version 1909 of windows 10 x64 and i`ve been having a few issues with it. 1. My Iphone can't connect properly to the pc due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scarlatrix, May 28, 2020.

1. Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store

Hello, i am currently on version 1909 of windows 10 x64 and i`ve been having a few issues with it.

1. My Iphone can't connect properly to the pc due to what the pc says "driver is not installed" alas, it is. I've tried uninstalling the iTunes and installing again, but now it can only be downloaded through Microsoft Store and when I try to download it keeps on the store page and doesn't install it, but the button says i already own it. See image below

Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store fc608633-afc3-4cda-8ced-aeac1cc1128a?upload=true.png

2. Because of that I've followed a number of threads here on the community trying to fix the issue, and have come across other problems, when i try to update windows to its newer version of May, 2020 not only does windows kinda of freezes in the tab of windows updates but when is left there to take a while and maybe download it, I get the error 0x80080005. Now, I read a few things here on the community to fix it Restoro and command prompt and run cleanup-image - which btw doesn't work and using Restoro after rebooting the pc, on launch got both the StartupCheckLibrary.dll missing and winscomrssrv.dll missing. I've managed to solve the latter one using Dave's solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-startup/fa88918c-8f79-4cbc-8a1f-90fdc349418d but the StartupCheckLibrary.dll still persists, and i cant even open my windows security tab and see my threats history like Joseph's Y.M's solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-missing/821232e5-fea4-4c22-97ca-3875777b2167

Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store 0bcc2fe8-8086-4a95-bf23-2079e995a2f9?upload=true.png

As image above, nothing appears when opening wins security.

What should I do Microsoft? It's the 3rd time i have an issue with updating windows, last time i had to reinstall it all over again. sigh.

Thanks

:)

Scarlatrix, May 28, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store updating Error (Windows 10 Home)

Hi, I had no luck with any of those steps.

The first one ran the troubleshooter, but opening the Store and updating results in the same error.

As did steps 2 and 3.

Winneh da Pu, May 28, 2020
  4. Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store

microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store

1. Several errors upon updates and using Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Several errors upon

2. Microsoft Store Update Errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Update Errors: It shows this when I try to update them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-errors/24a32e12-961e-4085-92a2-30cc3b98451a
  3. Microsoft Store Update Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Update Errors: It shows this when I try to update them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-errors/24a32e12-961e-4085-92a2-30cc3b98451a
  4. Several Errors relating to Microsoft Store and Gaming Services

Several Errors relating to Microsoft Store and Gaming Services: I've been dealing with some issues for several weeks now and have managed to trace it to some kind of problem between my Microsoft Store and Gaming Services apps. I do not experience the issues every time I start my computer, but when the issues do occur, every 2 minutes on...
  5. Several Errors relating to Microsoft Store and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Errors relating to Microsoft Store and Gaming Services: I've been dealing with some issues for several weeks now and have managed to trace it to some kind of problem between my Microsoft Store and Gaming Services apps. I do not experience the issues every time I start my computer, but when the issues do occur, every 2 minutes on...
  6. Several Errors relating to Microsoft Store and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening: Whenever I attempt to open the windows store, it closes immediately after opening. I've tried every fix I've found online so far, and each one I've tried has not worked. Most recently I used the Media Creation Tool to reinstall windows, and that did nothing. I really have no...
  8. update error in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update error in the microsoft store: I recently deleted some temp files on my windows 10 laptop. Now when I try to update minecraft from microsoft store it updates multiple times. It says completed but then it starts again. I am not able to update my game to the latest version. please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  9. Microsoft Store closes upon startup

Microsoft Store closes upon startup: Every time I try to start up the MS store, it just briefly shows a window with nothing in it and then closes itself. It's really frustrating as Phantasy Star Online 2 can only be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. In addition to that, Photos was giving me issues too. I...
  10. 0x80240438 error upon downloading from Microsoft Store

0x80240438 error upon downloading from Microsoft Store: Was going to install the Windows Subsystem for Linux. The install of the WSL went OK, however upon downloading any app from the Microsoft Store, including the Linux distro packages, I receive an 0x80240438 error. Tested with other distros as well as the Windows Terminal...