Windows 10: Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005

Discus and support Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I just recently have some problems with dota 2 and a lot of games at the moment. Suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rhaeloris, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Rhaeloris Win User

Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005

Sorry I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I just recently have some problems with dota 2 and a lot of games at the moment. Suddenly my games just randomly crashed to the desktop screen with no error report after. Sometimes it crashed repeatedly after 5-10 mins but sometimes it didnt. I did everything I can: reinstall steam, reinstall dota 2, update/downgrade driver, even reinstall a fresh version of Windows 10 with absolutely nothing left on my hard disk but it doesnt seem to fix the problem. I also noticed the game create several dump file after each crash and when I open wit

:)

Rhaeloris, Jun 15, 2021

2. updating to windows 10 error code c0000005

Hi Zawadi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• How are you trying to install Windows 10? Is it through Windows updates/media creation tool?

• Did you installed any third party antivirus software?

• Is this the complete error code you get "C0000005"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it help you to install Windows 10.

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-a-list-of-things-to-do-if-windows-10-setup/eba3c864-d9fe-4f8e-9468-81b1f89473ed

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Error code c0000005 - Not a BSOD

I know this sub-forum is normally used for BSOD issues, but I'm not sure if this issue fits in the other sub-forums any better than this one.

For at least a month now, various programs have been crashing with error code c0000005, and I'm not sure how to fix the issue.

I've already run Memtest86 a few times, and I received no errors from the tests I ran.

I've uploaded the latest minidump crash from a program called MusicBee (I no longer have the other minidumps), along with the rest of the files produced from DM Log Collector Tool (Attachment 91458).

silentreaper, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005

updating to windows 10 error code c0000005

i've been trying to update to windows 10 for the longest while

as soon as it reaches 99% it keep on saying "error found code C0000005"

i've also tried troubleshooting it still says the same thing

zawadiwilson, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005

1. Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005 - Similar Threads - Several games constantly

2. Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash: Hello there,I am currently facing an issue on Windows 10 that is not letting me play roblox. The game consistently crashes upon launch, presenting the error message: "An unexpected error occurred, and Roblox needs to quit. We're sorry."Upon starting Roblox, it crashes...
  3. Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash: Hello there,I am currently facing an issue on Windows 10 that is not letting me play roblox. The game consistently crashes upon launch, presenting the error message: "An unexpected error occurred, and Roblox needs to quit. We're sorry."Upon starting Roblox, it crashes...
  4. Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  5. Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.

Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  6. c0000005 error code when launching game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c0000005 error code when launching game: Whenever I try to boot up Forza 5 it crashes and give me this error code in the event viewer:Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error Reporting Date: 10/13/2022 11:47:46 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: InformationKeywords: ClassicFault bucket , type 0Event...
  7. c0000005 error code when launching game

c0000005 error code when launching game: Whenever I try to boot up Forza 5 it crashes and give me this error code in the event viewer:Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error Reporting Date: 10/13/2022 11:47:46 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: InformationKeywords: ClassicFault bucket , type 0Event...
  8. Several games constantly crash on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several games constantly crash on Windows 10!: Sorry I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I just recently have some problems with dota 2 and a lot of games at the moment. Suddenly my games just randomly crashed to the desktop screen with no error report after. Sometimes it crashed repeatedly after 5-10 mins...
  9. Gamecrash with error code "Game exited with code 0xc0000005"

Gamecrash with error code "Game exited with code 0xc0000005": Dear Microsoft-Community, I am occuring an error when I try to start a specific application. The application shuts, and logs this error: [2019-04-28 11:53:50.294] [ ERROR ] GameComm: ReadFile failed. [2019-04-28 11:53:50.513] [DISPLAY] Game exited with code 0xc0000005...
  10. Error code c0000005 - Not a BSOD

Error code c0000005 - Not a BSOD: I know this sub-forum is normally used for BSOD issues, but I'm not sure if this issue fits in the other sub-forums any better than this one. For at least a month now, various programs have been crashing with error code c0000005, and I'm not sure how to fix the issue....