Windows 10: Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

Discus and support Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, So for some time now, several of the games I play have been crashing back to desktop no blue screen. I have gathered the error log files of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PumpkinXIV, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

Hey,

So for some time now, several of the games I play have been crashing back to desktop no blue screen.

I have gathered the error log files of the last ones for Cities Skyline, For The King, Hades and Rocket League.

You can find the archive here.

For all of them it seems to be an address access violation linked to kernel32.dll and/or ntdll.dll.

What is worth mentioning : Hades only crash when played on DirectX, no crash have occured when the game is played on Vulkan.

I also play Apex Legends which doesn't crash.

The config I use :

Computer Type > PC/Desktop
    OS > Windows 10 Family 64-bit
    CPU > Intel Core i5 6600K
    Motherboard > MSI Z170a Gaming Pro Carbon
    Memory > 2x8Go G.SKILL TridentZ 2133 MHz CL15
    Graphics Card > Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix OC

What I have tried for the moment :

Updating the GPU Driver with the latest release but also older ones

Performing a sfc /scannow

Performing a DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Because I first through it was a DirectX issue :

Running DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

Nothing helped.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

:)

PumpkinXIV, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.
    I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

Kiyop_275, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Apr 7, 2021
  4. 3870x2 Win User

Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

1. Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation - Similar Threads - Several games repeatedly

2. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  3. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  4. kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll: An update happened overnight. Now I am getting an error message in the middle of the screen about'the code execution cannot proceed because c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'.WHICH program?How do I fix this - I can't...
  5. kernel32.dll

kernel32.dll: An update happened overnight. Now I am getting an error message in the middle of the screen about'the code execution cannot proceed because c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'.WHICH program?How do I fix this - I can't...
  6. kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  8. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  9. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

10. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...