Windows 10: Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5

Discus and support Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC has several issues after I update it to Windows 10's latest RedStone5 update through insider program. They are making my life a hell-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Xdip, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Xdip Win User

Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5

My PC has several issues after I update it to Windows 10's latest RedStone5 update through insider program. They are making my life a hell-

1. Cortana is starting to listen me when I say "Hey Cortana" but cannot respond to what I am saying.
      [I have already done many tasks to resolve the issue but nothing works]
    2. Windows is waking up automatically just after putting it into sleep (by sleep command; no issue detected when it is slept by closing the lid).

3. PC is not staying in the beautiful windows lock screen images after turn it on. Just a second after turn it on, it is appearing with the "Enter PIN" log in screen with blurred lock screen image.
      [I have already unchecked related checkboxes of mouse, keyboard and adapter properties Power Option with Device Manager]

My windows 10 is updated up to time. I use Windows Defender as the default and the single antivirus antimalware. It is not possible to reset my PC. Please help me.

:)

2. Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2018
  4. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

There are Redstone images out there already.

xkm1948, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5 - Similar Threads - Several Issues updating

2. Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update: Prior to the recent update Windows 11, 222H2, I could login to my Surface Pro 2 with just facial recognition, from either sleep mode or turning it on from a cold start. Now, facial recognition leads to a second sign in requirement PIN, password, etc, and the PIN option...
  3. Severe issues after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Severe issues after windows 10 update: Yesterday i finished a windows 10 update by restarting my laptop . Straight away i noticed issues, i couldnt restart my laptop without getting a blue screen and error note , i started loseing connection to the internet again which had been going on a few months , but had...
  4. Redstone 5 Reset option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Redstone 5 Reset option: I haven't got a solution before, so I post it again. Here are the screenshots below when I try to reset my Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There are no more options besides these two like the previous version. My question is if I choose the second option, Remove files and...
  5. Recovery drive failed after the redstone 5 update

Recovery drive failed after the redstone 5 update: I updated my windows on 3rd Oct and was quite happy because I wasn't facing the BSOD problem but it doesn't last 1 week. My system became very slow. It is taking at least 50 sec to open any browser (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox). 5 days back it ran into BSOD, anyhow I recovered...
  6. Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:: My problem is that when I click the right mouse button to open the Options page, when I go to: New Crashes absurdly, and reaches the point of shutting down Explorer......
  7. Redstone 5 --- October 2, 2018

Redstone 5 --- October 2, 2018: [ATTACH] https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10s-october-update-redstone-5-will-be-released-on-october-2nd/ It would be a good idea to make a system image before it installs. https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree...
  8. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will be feature complete soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will be feature complete soon: Microsoft earlier today released Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17713 to the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring for testing. Microsoft says that this build marks a step in the process that signals the point in the development cycle where the company’s focus will be on...
  9. Task Manager will get better with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager will get better with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update: Microsoft is working on next big Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5 and as per the rumoured release schedule, Redstone 5 is expected to be finalized sometime in September and the public rollout would begin in October or later. Windows 10 Redstone 5 would be a big update...
  10. Win10 Redstone Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Redstone Update: I have my updates set to defer upgrades and I am wondering as to how long would it delay a feature update like the Redstone update? Is there like a certain timeframe to this by having that setting checked? And what if I decide I want this Redstone update now? Should I...