Windows 10: Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications

Discus and support Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I seem to have several issues and I am on day 2. I believe one has to do with some window 10 upgrades that happened yesterday and the other to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nwwoodsygirl, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications

I seem to have several issues and I am on day 2.

I believe one has to do with some window 10 upgrades that happened yesterday and the other to a virus and/or files I deleted to free up space months ago. While I have internet and can ping google through command prompt, I can not use any browsers. I also have no sound. No input, no output I have tried several remedies, like turning off sound, changing display to Windows 10, etc.

I also get an error code when I try to delete files that could be causing the problem. Error: 1073741818. STATUS_IN_PAGE_ERROR.

"Error 0xc0000006 normally occurs due to corrupted registry files. It can also be caused by certain viral infections. This error can also be caused by obsolete drivers, missing DLL files and a blue screen of death on your computer."

The solutions presented are to download scans, Window 10 corrections, etc however I have no internet.Any scans or troubleshooting done on my computer shows everything as normal, updated, and no issues detected.

I can't use command prompt to repair or do a SFC scan. Selecting myself as administrator or manually selecting myself as manager throws up the 107 error.

I have done several restarts/resets, and even took everything off my computer to try to start from the beginning. It all says unsuccessful, nothing has been changed.

I see solutions for both my issues, but due to having both issues can't solve the other.

Any suggestions?

:)

nwwoodsygirl, Feb 15, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Missing drivers, corrupt files, very slow computer

Since this is the case and the issue is caused by multiple concerns. As a recommendation,
    we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker by following the steps outlined on this article:Use
    the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    . This will help us to scan for any system file corruptions and restore them at the same time.

Let us know of any status or progress relating to your query.

Jordan Dom, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications

corrupt Folder in File Explorer

Hi,

this might be caused by a virus or a corrupted files. To assist you in resolving the issue, we suggest running the System File Checker. It helps scan and restore corrupted files. Check this link on how to know the step-by-step procedure in performing
    System File Checker.

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Ros, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications

1. Several issues corrupt or missing files/Windows10complications - Similar Threads - Several issues corrupt

2. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  3. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  4. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Missing files/ Probably corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing files/ Probably corrupted: After an update I installed released some 1-2 months ago which I only installed a week after this post. Only one of two updates were successfully installed. the other one "2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5014697" has an "Install error -...
  6. Missing files/ Probably corrupted

Missing files/ Probably corrupted: After an update I installed released some 1-2 months ago which I only installed a week after this post. Only one of two updates were successfully installed. the other one "2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5014697" has an "Install error -...
  7. update files missing/corrupt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update files missing/corrupt: my laptop died, and after plugging it in and turning it back on I saw an update wasn't able to install because something like "files are missing or corrupt". (it was for the flash player removal thing) It shouldn't have been automatically installing it in the first place but...
  8. Repair corrupted and missing system files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair corrupted and missing system files.: 1st method try performing sfc 1. Open start menu 2. Type cmd 3. Run cmd as aministrator 4. Type sfc /scannow 2nd method dism In cmd type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  9. Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted: Hi, Recently I noticed that I am not able to change my cursor. I went to personalize>Themes>Mouse cursor. When I clicked on "Mouse cursor" this error message pops up. I remembered that at the first day when I bought my PC I used to change my cursor into black. But no such...
  10. folder with several files issue

folder with several files issue: I recently upgrading both of my computers to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I see this issue on both machines. when I'm in a folder with lots of files ( example music folder with 400 songs) and I scroll down through the folder looking at the files, without me doing...