Windows 10: Several issues since a week ago.

Discus and support Several issues since a week ago. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; An important thing: at december 4th my computer was updated, yes it was updated by windows update itself. That update corrupted a lot of files to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theratio, Dec 15, 2020.

1. theratio Win User

Several issues since a week ago.

An important thing: at december 4th my computer was updated, yes it was updated by windows update itself. That update corrupted a lot of files to the point that i couldnt even open programs that i had installed and also couldnt open windows defender. I fixed it by uninstalling the update. Before someone suggest to get the pc to a restauration point: It doesnt work, every time that i try it fails.
    So, here is what is still happening :
    windows update doesnt work, there are some files missing to complete the installation.
    when i run cmd: sfc /scannow says it found issues. It cant fix all of them. So:
    when i run DISM, and get to restorehealth, it doesnt work and says that the source files could not be found (you know the rest, and as you know: error 0x800f081f)
    I know theres an ISO i need to install so it can be able to get the files that are missing and then fix my OS by adding them, here is the thing:
    link to download
    how to install
    how to proceed with cmd in the aftermath.
    My windows version number is: 19041.630
    My DISM number is: 19041.572
    yes, the update that cant be installed is H2.
    No, i dont remeber the code of the corrupted update, i was so tired and deleted it fast and then went to sleep.
    Any suggestion is welcomed and highly apreciated, thanks in advance for your time.

:)

theratio, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

Mail stopped working a week ago Windows 10

Hi Riverton,

There can be several reasons why this issue occur. We'd like to learn more about your concern, so we can determine the best solution. Can you provide the answer to the following questions:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the concern?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you perform all the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix Outlook issue about being unable to send or receive email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Donna Men, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Several issues since a week ago. - Similar Threads - Several issues since

2. BSOD several time in a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several time in a week: Hi team,I am getting constant BSOD running Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 ssd 1tb, 16gb ram. Windows 11 has been installed for a months. All software and drivers are up to date. Have run chkdsk several times and sfc /scannow and antivirus full scan. Could you help...
  3. BSOD several time in a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several time in a week: Hi team,I am getting constant BSOD running Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 ssd 1tb, 16gb ram. Windows 11 has been installed for a months. All software and drivers are up to date. Have run chkdsk several times and sfc /scannow and antivirus full scan. Could you help...
  4. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  5. Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago: Ever since Windows 10 installed updates when I shut down my PC two weeks ago, games have had very poor performance. I mean they are unplayable. All games run like garbage. Very slow, lots of major lag, and many things do not even load in the games since the Windows Update two...
  6. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  7. BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong

BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong: Hi Everyone, I do have problems since September 2020 on my Windows 10 notebook. I have no a list of 14 Bluescreens and serveral tasks I had done since then. I will try to show the details as good as possible. First 3 BlueScreens occured in September/October => I didn't...
  8. BSOD started to appear since a week ago.

BSOD started to appear since a week ago.: Hi. I'm using Macbook Pro 2018 15"i7-8750H, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560x. Suddenly I've been getting this BSOD since a week ago. Here's dump: ********************************************************************************...
  9. BSOD stared to appear since a week ago.

BSOD stared to appear since a week ago.: Hi. I'm using Macbook Pro 2018 15"i7-8750H, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560x. Suddenly I've been getting this BSOD since a week ago. Here's dump: ********************************************************************************...
  10. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...