Windows 10: Several issues with explorer

Discus and support Several issues with explorer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, My explorer has suddenly started acting strange. It started today when i booted up my PC after it running out of power the day before. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Agathora, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Several issues with explorer

Hi,

My explorer has suddenly started acting strange. It started today when i booted up my PC after it running out of power the day before. Now, whenever i attempt to open the file explorer from the taskbar, it will take several minutes. If i open a folder through the search bar and attempt to rightclick any file or create a new folder, it will also take several minutes. After the initial several minutes though everything responds instantly and works fine.

So far here are the steps I've taken:

• System was last updated on the 13th, checked for any new updates and none was found.
    • Checked that i didn't have the KB4524244 system update installed.
    • Ran the system maintenance tool.
    • Run the system troubleshooting tool.
    • Ran the SFC scannow and nothing wrong.
    submitted by /u/Agathora
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Agathora, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Injust Win User

Several issues with explorer

Windows Explorer Issues

Step 2 gives me
    Several issues with explorer [​IMG]

Step 3 gives me
    Several issues with explorer [​IMG]

Injust, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Several issues with explorer

1. Several issues with explorer - Similar Threads - Several issues explorer

2. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  3. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  4. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  5. Several computer issues

Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  6. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Several issues with explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several issues with explorer: Hi, My explorer has suddenly started acting strange. It started today when i booted up my PC after it running out of power the day before. Now, whenever i attempt to open the file explorer from the taskbar, it will take several minutes. If i open a folder through the search...
  8. Severe Browser Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe Browser Issues: I just installed Windows 10, and after about 2-3 hours of using a browser, tabs start crashing or half-loading constantly, the browser itself starts crashing constantly, and sometimes the entire screen goes black. This happens no matter the browser, and only restarting the...
  9. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...
  10. Several annoying issues with Explorer, can someone provide assistance?

Several annoying issues with Explorer, can someone provide assistance?: Hi, I am using Win 10 x64 Pro, clean installation. 1. Recent folders in explorer jump list are not updating. [img] They seem to be random folders from my second HDD and clicking on them says the folder has been moved (which is not true) and it offers to delete the...