Windows 10: Several issues

Discus and support Several issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MySharpie, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MySharpie Win User

Several issues

First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB.

Second issue: I have a cd with my MRI and other xrays on them. When I put it in it will show the initial box to launch the program but then I receive an error as follows:

Please set registry key

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to

point

to the .NET Framework install location

Third: I use headphones with USB connection. when listening to itunes it doesn't work, but it does show up in the sound playback. When I watch facebook videos it works fine.

Thanks for all your help and for reading.

:)

MySharpie, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Several issues

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Several issues

1. Several issues - Similar Threads - Several issues

2. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...: My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my...
  3. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...: My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my...
  4. Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update: Prior to the recent update Windows 11, 222H2, I could login to my Surface Pro 2 with just facial recognition, from either sleep mode or turning it on from a cold start. Now, facial recognition leads to a second sign in requirement PIN, password, etc, and the PIN option...
  5. Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update

Several sign-in issues after Windows 11 update: Prior to the recent update Windows 11, 222H2, I could login to my Surface Pro 2 with just facial recognition, from either sleep mode or turning it on from a cold start. Now, facial recognition leads to a second sign in requirement PIN, password, etc, and the PIN option...
  6. I have several issues with win 10 system and apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have several issues with win 10 system and apps.: I have problems as "OS build info" closing the settings window immediately, I can't turn on my Xbox Game Bar, all the software had downloaded in Microsoft store, nothing is in there, also the Xbox Launch App is stuck on loading. Lenovo Vantage has problems re-installing. I...
  7. I have several issues with win 10 system and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have several issues with win 10 system and apps.: I have problems as "OS build info" closing the settings window immediately, I can't turn on my Xbox Game Bar, all the software had downloaded in Microsoft store, nothing is in there, also the Xbox Launch App is stuck on loading. Lenovo Vantage has problems re-installing. I...
  8. I have several issues with win 10 system and apps.

9. I have several issues with win 10 system and downloads

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have several issues with win 10 system and downloads: I have problems as "OS build info" closing the settings window immediately, I can't turn on my Xbox Game Bar, all the software had downloaded in Microsoft store, nothing is in there, also the Xbox Launch App is stuck on loading. Lenovo Vantage has problems re-installing. I...
  10. Microsoft patches several critical security issues on the May 2023 Windows Patch Day

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patches several critical security issues on the May 2023 Windows Patch Day: Microsoft released security updates and non-security updates for all supported versions of its Windows operating system and other company products on the May 2023 Patch Tuesday. All versions of Windows are affected by critical updates. Updates were also released for other...