Windows 10: Several Managers not working anymore

Discus and support Several Managers not working anymore in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey there! Since today I have a problem, some programs are just not starting anymore. For example, there would be the Device Manager, the Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JeromeToloko123, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Several Managers not working anymore

Hey there!
    Since today I have a problem, some programs are just not starting anymore.
    For example, there would be the Device Manager, the Event Manager, Computermanagement.
    It just shows the loading mouse for one or two seconds, but nothing happens, not even after trying to start it with cmd.exe (which still works) or PowerShell.

I don't know what to do, tried resetting my save point but that didn't change much.

Any help is highly appreciated!
    Yours, Jerome

:)

JeromeToloko123, Feb 12, 2016
  2. jcgon Win User

5300 not playing music stored in memory card

I have a 5300 and I load several songs in the memomry card. During several weeks, it worked without problems. Suddenly the music player is not working anymore. If I use the file manager of the phone, I see the songs and the phone is able to play them.
    However the music player is not able to reach the memory card. Anybody knows what to do? Thanks.

jcgon, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Aeos4fun Win User
    Nokia C6-00 new Firmware V40 feedback

Tried several installs but Buienradar won't work anymore with v.40.0.021

Aeos4fun, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

Several Managers not working anymore

1. Several Managers not working anymore - Similar Threads - Several Managers working

2. Several taskbar icons are not showing anymore in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several taskbar icons are not showing anymore in Windows 11: Hi!My taskbar stopped showing several icons and i have tried a lot of things already to repair. It happened during failing of my previous graphics card and installing a new graphics card with drivers, but also several windows updates. Re-install NVIDIA graphics driversRestart...
  3. Several taskbar icons are not showing anymore in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several taskbar icons are not showing anymore in Windows 11: Hi!My taskbar stopped showing several icons and i have tried a lot of things already to repair. It happened during failing of my previous graphics card and installing a new graphics card with drivers, but also several windows updates. Re-install NVIDIA graphics driversRestart...
  4. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?: Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option because my camera didn't work. I desactivated the option "allow the computer to turn off this device". And the camera worked well...
  5. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?: Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option because my camera didn't work. I desactivated the option "allow the computer to turn off this device". And the camera worked well...
  6. Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.: Hello, This started happening last month when I tried using this program called Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software and the drive I wanted to read/write on wasn't showing, so I started messing with the settings and started messing with the format new volume...
  7. several settings "managed by org" problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    several settings "managed by org" problems: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fourwedge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw6whp/several_settings_managed_by_org_problems/
  8. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After that I couldn't turn...
  9. Several hotkeys are not working

Several hotkeys are not working: My microphone, camera, and airplane mode hot keys do not work. (f4,f7,f8). The f# part works fine, it's the hotkey part that does not work. I have tried updating and reinstalling the drivers, but to no avail. Factory resetting does not work either. The microphone and camera...
  10. Smartpad not working anymore

Smartpad not working anymore: I have a Toshiba s50 , i7 laptop and the touchpad/smartpad has stopped working. This has been an intermittent ongoing issue for months and months. I have tried the following - uninstalling and reinstalling drivers - ensuring the touchpad is enabled via control panel and...