Windows 10: Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10

Discus and support Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run menu or desktop. Example: Microsoft Mail and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HowardSartori, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10

Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run menu or desktop. Example: Microsoft Mail and CalendarMs-windows-store://pdp/?productId=9WZDNCRFHVQM&ocid=unistorewe… This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install anapp or, if one is already installed create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.Thanks. /Howard

:)

HowardSartori, Mar 13, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Mar 13, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10

1. Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Several Microsoft Store

2. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  3. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  4. Window 10 App store no running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  5. Window 10 App store no running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  6. Window 10 App store no running

7. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...
  8. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...
  9. Microsoft Updates Several Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Updates Several Windows 10 Apps: [img] New improvements now available in the Windows Store If you're already on Windows 10, you’d better fire up the store and look for app updates because Microsoft has just launched several of them for those who installed its latest operating system. Despite...
  10. Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 How to Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. This tutorial will show you how to automatically run UWP or Microsoft Store apps at startup for your account in Windows 10....