Windows 10: several of my apps wont load

Discus and support several of my apps wont load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hethmitch0208, Oct 24, 2018.

1. several of my apps wont load

Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont.

:)

hethmitch0208, Oct 24, 2018
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Oct 24, 2018
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

several of my apps wont load

Windows 10 App store wont load!

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    If the issue persist, I would suggest you to re-register Windows Store App and check. Please follow the steps:

a. Press Windows key + X.

b. Click command prompt (Run as administrator). type the following command:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

several of my apps wont load

1. several of my apps wont load - Similar Threads - several apps wont

2. My wallpaper wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  3. app wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  4. app wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  5. App store wont load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App store wont load: Hello, I have issues with a few of the apps and the app store itself will not open or load. They start to and pop on screen but then vanish and nothing happens. It happens with inbuilt webcam/camera, feedback hub, I dont understand. I have tried all the rersets and checking...
  6. My laptop wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop wont load: It might have been an update that installed wrong, but my laptop will no longer load. I have an msi laptop so the start screen shows the msi logo and some loading dots. But my scree freezes after the dots go around 1 time. I cant boot up into safe mode and have tried to do...
  7. My Minecraft Wont load

My Minecraft Wont load: I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-wont-load/fcfea78f-19e9-4790-828c-60fe492474a7
  8. 32 bit app wont load

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit app wont load: After the latest Win 10 Update (circa 22nd Oct 2019) on my 32-bit platform one of my apps (which only works in 32 bit) will not execute. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-app-wont-load/dda634e7-6f16-484d-a908-1899cb61e33f
  9. new apps wont load

new apps wont load: since i upgraded from 7 to 10 all worked fine to start until i signed in with my MS account which i have changed my security from email to phone. this wont be active till 22/09/15. now it is has if all 10 apps have been disabled but all my apps from 7 except a second email...
  10. Issue with several apps not loading or updating

Issue with several apps not loading or updating: Hi Hope this is right place for this issue. Since upgrading to 16241 the following has happened: [img] Have tried all the troubleshooting and fixes I can find. ie; reset apps, reset store etc to no avail. These apps will not open and when they come up in store to...