Windows 10: Several problems after automatic update

Discus and support Several problems after automatic update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After automatic update, several changes appeared. It was showing different scenes when I booted up. loved them, they are gone, can't find how to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilipNielsen, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Several problems after automatic update

After automatic update, several changes appeared. It was showing different scenes when I booted up. loved them, they are gone, can't find how to make them return.,

I live alone, in the country and have not had to use a password to access my computer for years, even after I downloaded Win 10. After update, requires password. I had NO IDEA what my password had been 9 years ago, so my computer was not usable for SEVERAL days. fortunately in rummaging through years of computer notes, I found a clue that made me remember. Have tried numerous ways so I don't have to use a password, none work.

Just want my computer to boot up and show those pictures like it used to and not have to use a password,

Thank You

:)

PhilipNielsen, Sep 4, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 4, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Several problems after automatic update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 4, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Several problems after automatic update

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Several problems after automatic update

1. Several problems after automatic update - Similar Threads - Several problems automatic

2. Audio problems after automatic update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problems after automatic update: Hello all, I would appreciate your help with the following problem:I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop that was working fine until a recent automatic update happened a couple of days ago. Since then I have lost all audio functions. I used the self diagnosis software and it...
  3. Audio problems after automatic update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problems after automatic update: Hello all, I would appreciate your help with the following problem:I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop that was working fine until a recent automatic update happened a couple of days ago. Since then I have lost all audio functions. I used the self diagnosis software and it...
  4. Audio problems after automatic update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Automatic Restart After Automatic Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Restart After Automatic Update: Dear Microsoft, I purchased Windows 10 Pro licenses for all of my computers so I could stop automatic updates and automatic restarts. Why do you insist on doing automatic updates and automatic restarts in spite of my choice to not do this? I did a Google search for...
  6. Windows 10 automatic restart after updates problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatic restart after updates problem: Windows 10 automatic restart after updates should be optional and enabled by default. It doesn't make any sense being automatic. Even when my pc is at sleep mode it auto reboots and messes up with my working environment having big impact on my work. This "feature" is stupid,...
  7. Problems with Automatic Updates

Problems with Automatic Updates: [NOT exact text on blue-screen] When I turn on my computer, it says "Installing Updates" . . it spins. Then it says, "We could not install updates. Removing installed updates". It Restarts and repeats???...
  8. Windows Update - Several Problems - Windows 10

Windows Update - Several Problems - Windows 10: Okay here is a different way of asking for the same support answer for a possible problem with Windows Updates. Here it goes. In Windows Update - View Update History - At the bottom, it reads: Other Updates (4) - with that > symbol you can tap to open the list of 4 "other...
  9. after several updates to windows 10

after several updates to windows 10: Since doing several updates to windows 10, I have lost my photos, documents and app icons. My touch screen doesn't do anything when I touch the screen to move it. and then the background screen does not change anymore....
  10. Several problems after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Several problems after update: Hello after updating microsoft windows today (27/09) KB3176937, KB3176935 and security update KB3193494 I noticed a couple of issues. - When trying to open programs (or programs that open upon start up) they wouldn't open at all and if they they did it would end up not...