Windows 10: Several questions about the computer area?

Discus and support Several questions about the computer area? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; -How can I find out the admin password? -I don't know. Do not change it. The pc still has a user account without password -Can I use my leptop to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yypsiloolo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Several questions about the computer area?

-How can I find out the admin password? -I don't know. Do not change it. The pc still has a user account without password

-Can I use my leptop to do something with my sister's mobile phone, e.g. that it goes off or has no more Wlan?

-Do you know how I write a batch file that, after opening it, writes down everything I type in anywhere and can only be turned off with a keyboard shortcut? That with key combination is not important

:)

yypsiloolo, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 1, 2020
  3. CJCerny Win User
    Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Several questions about the computer area?

About startup problem

Hi Jay,

It would be great if you can answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you upgrade to Windows 10?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

I would also suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter by following the above steps.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Several questions about the computer area?

1. Several questions about the computer area? - Similar Threads - Several questions computer

2. Several questions, one at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several questions, one at a time: Greetings, I read down through a few pages using keywords and filters to no avail, so here goes;1. I have log in credentials for Windows on my PC. I also have log in credentials for my MS account. I am not sure if they are the same, if they should be the same, nor how to find...
  3. Question about saving files to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about saving files to my computer: Hey all, I'm an armature photographer so being able to manage my files is important to me, and for the last couple weeks I have had no issue doing so, but today I was alerted that I was out of OneDrive storage. I do not want to save my files in OneDrive, I would like to...
  4. Question about creating a computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about creating a computer.: I was planning on creating a simple computer that could run Windows 10. I am planning out all of my parts right now and got confused about how it could run Windows 10. I don't have a lot of experience yet, so I appreciate any support. Is there a Windows 10 OS inside one...
  5. Question About Logging Into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question About Logging Into my computer: I have a work laptop. When I got it, I briefly set it up with a personal account before my IT person took it over to get it set up for work. Whenever I turn on the computer, it prompts me to log into account ABcd (first initial last name). However, every time, I have to click...
  6. Question about which registry keys apply to which area of context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about which registry keys apply to which area of context menu: I'm trying to bookmark some shortcuts, and im about done - but im stuck on one location. HKCR Have * for files Have Directory Have Drive Have Folder (would think thats synonymous with directory?) Have LibraryFolder (apparently thats libraries but requires elevation...
  7. Several BSOD Nonpaged Area ntoskrnl.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD Nonpaged Area ntoskrnl.sys: Hello! Recently I've been getting several PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD's, I've attached the V2 log, run sfc /scannow, checked my main drive, things seem alright. At the time of the most recent blue-screen I was using Citrix Receiver remote desktop for work. I've ran...
  8. Several Questions About Windows 10 (as a new user).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several Questions About Windows 10 (as a new user).: Hello, I recently made the jump from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I have some questions about the OS: The alphabetical start menu is a bit annoying. Can I turn off sorting it like that? Someone requested the same thing back in 2015 and I was wondering if this is still a...
  9. I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have 2 questions about Notification area ?: How to remove OneDrive in Desktop trees folder while I'm turning it on or show all folders ? Even though I have deleted several times and make don't appear it into notification area too while I'm assigning as a toolbar of desktop. And how to create a shortcut of Quick...
  10. Question about Computer booting into BIOS not w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Computer booting into BIOS not w10: Hey all, so the issue is, i got a NEWER(to me) MOBO and set up the computer as per-normal, the issue i'm facing is... when I power on the PC, it boots DIRECTLY into BIOS, not POST issues/start up messages Checked CMOS battery, is still good and hold settings...