Windows 10: Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections.

Discus and support Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all, This morning Windows Defender started to detect file following file as Trojan. File name: ACWZMAIN.ACCDE Path: C:\Program Files... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Banuelos Mejia Axel, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections.

Dear all,

This morning Windows Defender started to detect file following file as Trojan.

File name: ACWZMAIN.ACCDE

Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ACCWIZ\
    Malware name: Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F

VT analysis:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...0204d7c86c79d431dcab3cc1369959c0f99/detection

Do you have any idea why is this happening?

What I found is that the file detected by Windows Defender is related to Microsoft access default database.

thanks in advance for your support.

Axel Bañuelos

:)

Banuelos Mejia Axel, Jul 17, 2019
  2. VJSoh Win User

Trojandownloader: O97M/adnel

Hi,

I used the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool to scan my computer. The scan results show Trojandownloader O97M/adnel as malicious software detected but not removed.

The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool did not remove this trojan file. I dont know why.

How do I remove this malicious software?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows 10>

VJSoh, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections. [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Jul 17, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections.

Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections.

1. Several Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections. - Similar Threads - Several Trojan O97M

2. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  3. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  4. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Severe Trojan detected by Windows Security on Windows 10

Severe Trojan detected by Windows Security on Windows 10: So recently my Windows Security detected a Trojan, which is called Occamy.CDE. I've tried removing it but it didn't work, and even Malwarebytes or Microsoft Safety Scanner couldn't detect it. None of the actions is able to remove it, so it kept coming back whenever I start my...
  6. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  7. Recent Trojan Detection

Recent Trojan Detection: I was recently notified that windows defender caught 7 trojan threats. Has anybody seen this before or have any experience with this specific detection? Six of the threats showed the following info: Detected: Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Affected Items: amsi:...
  8. O97M/Foretype.A!ml

O97M/Foretype.A!ml: Bonjour, en enregsitrant un fichier Excel créé à partir de mon ordinateur au format XLTM, windows Defender indique qu'il contient le virus O97M/Foretype.A!ml, Quel est l'origine de ce type d'erreur ? Merci...
  9. Trojan detected by msert

Trojan detected by msert: Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated." I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance....
  10. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Trojan Detected in OneDrive: The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone. I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection. Was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mamacse

2. windows defender excel *.xltm error.

3. Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F acwzmain

4. trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F detections,
  5. trojan:o97m/mamacse.f windows defender,
  6. ACWZMAIN.ACCDE Trojan:O97M/Mamacse.F