Windows 10: Several Windows 10 builds "leaked" via Windows Update...

Discus and support Several Windows 10 builds "leaked" via Windows Update... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One anomaly that Microsoft likely didn't account for when changing the practice of updating whole Windows 10 builds through the Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 28, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Several Windows 10 builds "leaked" via Windows Update...

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 28, 2015

2. Possible Visual Studio memory leak after Windows 10 Fall Creators updte.

I'm having a similar issue.

After updating to Windows 10 fall creators update, my Visual Studio leaks like crazy.

Before updating, I didn't have the 1703 build (but the build before it) and visual studio was working fine. It took it few days to reach 1.7GB of ram, while I get to this amount of RAM within less than an hour.

WTF??

ItaiSargani, Jan 28, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jan 28, 2015
  4. groze Win User

labeeman, will that removal cause problem with people wanting to convert ESD to ISO for windows 10 preview?

groze, Jan 28, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    This removal was for stuff M$ did not want to release to the masses. Also M$ is now releasing ISOs for the release so converting is not necessary you just DL the ISO

labeeman, Jan 28, 2015
  6. This removal was for stuff M$ did not want to release to the masses. Also M$ is now releasing ISOs for the release so converting is not necessary you just DL the ISO What is the link for the ISO ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jan 28, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    This removal was for stuff M$ did not want to release to the masses. Also M$ is now releasing ISOs for the release so converting is not necessary you just DL the ISO What is the link for the ISO ? Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows

8. labeeman Win User

labeeman, Jan 28, 2015
  9. This removal was for stuff M$ did not want to release to the masses. Also M$ is now releasing ISOs for the release so converting is not necessary you just DL the ISO What is the link for the ISO ? Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows Thank you Sir Dude.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Several Windows 10 builds "leaked" via Windows Update... - Similar Threads - Several builds leaked

2. Unable to update Windows 10 via several methods

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows 10 via several methods: I am currently running Windows 10 Pro V 1909., I am trying to update but I am having quite a few issues. I don't know if this is the cause or unrelated but I recently changed my licence key, I realized the one I was using was a volume licence and I have now changed to a...
  3. Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.71 screenshots leak as update nears

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.71 screenshots leak as update nears: It’s pretty much a given at this point, Microsoft is preparing to drop another cumulative update for Windows 10 desktops and mobile very soon. This claim is strengthened by screenshots which WinBeta have obtained today which showcase the build in all its very-similar glory....
  4. Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked: build 10056 has leaked now downloading to try I post some screenshot later Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked 5333
  5. Windows 10 build 10125 is leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10125 is leaked: 10125 has now been leaked hope Microsoft will release it sometime soon too 6332
  6. Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It seems Pro and Enterprise ISO's have leaked *Eek Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked onto the internet Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 4631
  7. Hands on with leaked Windows 10 build 10163

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with leaked Windows 10 build 10163: [img] A new build of Windows 10 has found its way to the Internet and this time it is version 10163. Seeing as this build is only one version newer than the last release to Insiders, there is not much in the way of new additions to the OS. That's not a big surprise as...
  8. Windows 10 Build 10537 Screenshots Leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10537 Screenshots Leaked: Microsoft is expected to release new Windows 10 builds for Windows Insiders anytime soon, but as usual, the company doesn’t provide any timing information to make sure that no missed deadlines happen in case it comes across bugs that need more work. In the meantime,...
  9. WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked: A new build of Windows 10 has leaked. This time around it is build 10051 but as we have already seen with the release notes, there is not much to get excited about here. The latest official release from Microsoft was build 10049, so this leak is only two builds newer than...
  10. Windows 10 build 10151 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10151 has leaked: A new week and another build of Windows 10 has leaked. This time around it is build 10151; the origination of this leak is coming from China much like the last build 10147. While we do not know the entire list of changes yet, this build will have the new phone companion...