Windows 10: Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

Discus and support Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Risamim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fim84n/several_windows_programs_are_bugging_and_not/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Risamim, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

/u/Risamim, Mar 14, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Problem allowing program through firewall in Windows 10.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persists with a particular program?

• Did you check if you are facing similar issue when you allow other programs through the firewall?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists if you allow other program to allow through the firewall and when on reboot the program is disabled.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the program developer and check with the program settings.

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

1. Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the... - Similar Threads - Several programs are

2. Weird bug - Right click on program taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug - Right click on program taskbar.: As anyone seen this bug yet? It's driving me nuts. I can't seem to pinpoint when it started happening. submitted by /u/Tharockus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y6biw5/weird_bug_right_click_on_program_taskbar/
  3. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  4. My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!: So recently I have been experiencing issues where my Laptop is not working properly: - anything I try to open gets closed immediately - anything I try to type into gets deleted before the letter even has 1 second to stay there - I tried restarting 3 times and each time i...
  5. Windows 10 glitchy and won't let me click anything?

Windows 10 glitchy and won't let me click anything?: Guys anyone got any ideas why my Windows 10 is glitchy after being on for an hour? So once it's on for 1 hour or more when I click the windows button it loads as usual but I can't sign out or shut down it just closes the start menu? Also when I click on a program it doesn't...
  6. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?: I'm doing online homeschool right now, and it sucks. I have set up a looping video of myself to play through OBS's virtual camera. The problem is that sometimes the teacher will do "screen breaks" in the middle. They're always at the same time, so I was wondering if I could...
  7. WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING

WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING: Hi! I've experiencing this problem since I installed windows 10. When I'm in the middle of something this problem occurs, it wont click anything but it still moves the cursor. I discovered a temp solution and that's pressing ctrl+alt+del and press anything there and go back...
  8. Program Freezing. Will not allow me to click out of the window.

Program Freezing. Will not allow me to click out of the window.: This came out at random. For some reason my computer gets stuck on one selected window and whenever I want to click out of it and go to another program or window, it doesn't select it. Along with that my toolbar is unresponsive and I cannot click on anything in my desktop....
  9. Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several bugs/issues with Windows 10 1809. Feedback Hub not working for me...: Hello everybody. I know this isn't the place for posting bug reports, but I've tried to use the Feedback Hub tool and it says that it's not available in my region, so I can't use it to report bugs to Microsoft. Weird, given that no matter what region of the world you are in,...
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...