Windows 10: Severe Browser Issues

Discus and support Severe Browser Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10, and after about 2-3 hours of using a browser, tabs start crashing or half-loading constantly, the browser itself starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuperLlama1, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Severe Browser Issues

I just installed Windows 10, and after about 2-3 hours of using a browser, tabs start crashing or half-loading constantly, the browser itself starts crashing constantly, and sometimes the entire screen goes black. This happens no matter the browser, and only restarting the entire computer will help. I've had the Task Manager open when it happens as well, and there are no spikes in CPU usage or memory when it happens.

:)

SuperLlama1, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Severe Browser Issues LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Severe Browser Issues Main.jpg

Severe Browser Issues Refresh.jpg

Severe Browser Issues about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Severe Browser Issues

Changing default browser to IE and wifi issues

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In desktop search, type default app settings and select the result.

• Under Web browser, click the current browser (EDGE).

• Choose Internet Explorer and set it as
      default.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Severe Browser Issues

1. Severe Browser Issues - Similar Threads - Severe Browser Issues

2. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  3. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  4. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  6. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  7. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. The same browser several times?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The same browser several times?: Hey question may sound stupid at first but it would be of use for me | question: how do I get Firefox on my pc several times, i.e. the browsers are completely separated from each other although it is the same as if I had 2 PCs :) very simple I fail but it is possible to do...
  9. Several issues with explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several issues with explorer: Hi, My explorer has suddenly started acting strange. It started today when i booted up my PC after it running out of power the day before. Now, whenever i attempt to open the file explorer from the taskbar, it will take several minutes. If i open a folder through the search...
  10. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...