Windows 10: Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP

Discus and support Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I'm looking for some help regarding a problem that has been bugging me for a while. A couple weeks ago I upgraded my main M.2 Bootdrive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnnyboy0g, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP

Hi, so I'm looking for some help regarding a problem that has been bugging me for a while.

A couple weeks ago I upgraded my main M.2 Bootdrive and one week later I added another M.2 in the M.2_2 slot.
    A Force MP600 1TB for the boot and a Force MP510 960GB for the productivity and games.

Keep in mind I had to do a W10 fresh-install to get these to work, so I have done that.

Before begining the info-section I want to thank you for any suggestions, especially if it works - Thank you!

1. A short description of one of the problems is processes crashing, specifically games.

This happens randomly as far as I can tell, I've been watching taskmanager closely for any hints as to why.

The crash is sudden and quick, it simply closes the game as if I where to ALT+F4, no crash-report message, nothing.

I thought this could be related to the new M.2's specifically the MP510 as I've heard it's had it's share of problems, but moving games over to the MP600 solved nothing.

2. Problem numero dos, complete PC crash - dmp files created.

This is also seemingly random though it does created two separate dmp files.

I have a tripple-monitor-setup, and when this happens the two side-monitors with just Chrome and Discord on them goes black.

The main monitor with the game freezes in place for a while untill the computer shuts off. So far this only happens during games.

What I've tried:

• Windows Memory Diagnostic
    • Heightened "Total paging file size"
    • DISM, SFC and DSKCHK
    • Moved games to different drives specifically for problem nr.1

The reason I tried DISM, SFC and DSKCHK was because I previously using WhoCrashed saw I had ntfs.sys errors, running those commands seemed to fix that specific error but nothing more.

So far nothing has worked, though nothing has gotten worse either.

Here is what WhoCrash read from MEMORY.DMP and 012720-9531-01.DMP

On Mon 27/01/2020 20:39:45 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012720-9531-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C14E0
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 0xFFFFB10DBA9036A6, 0x2, 0xFFFFF80540EB903F, 0x2
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 27/01/2020 20:39:45 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32kbase.sys win32kbase+0x4210A
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 0xFFFFB10DBA9036A6, 0x2, 0xFFFFF80540EB903F, 0x2
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kbase.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Base Win32k Kernel Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

PC-Specs:

CPUi7-8700K OC'd 4.6 GHz
    MoBoAsus z370-F Gaming
    RAMCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3200Mhz
    GPUMSI GTX1080 Gaming
    Boot & StorageForce MP600 Boot, Force MP510 Productivity
    PSUCorsair HX850

:)

Johnnyboy0g, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Windis Win User

Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.

BSOD

Windis, Jan 27, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 27, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP

BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys while playing League

Have you finished post #49?

Thema:

Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP

1. Severe crashes during games - ntoskrnl.exe & win32kbase.sys - need help A$AP - Similar Threads - Severe crashes during

2. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  3. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  4. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  5. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  6. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.

Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.: *edit: updated BIOS to new version 1.3. Just came up on MSI website.* *edit: system information attached* I think this is the dumpfile on onedrive. This is from the latest 3. WhoCrashed analysis and link to minidump. April 14. This was probably caused by the...
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...