Windows 10: -SEVERE- drive/mouse issues

Discus and support -SEVERE- drive/mouse issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i saw in feedback hub lots of people are having touchpad issues, such as the option to disable touchpad when another mouse is plugged in is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by the_real_Mr.G, Aug 30, 2019.

1. -SEVERE- drive/mouse issues

i saw in feedback hub lots of people are having touchpad issues, such as the option to disable touchpad when another mouse is plugged in is no longer an option nor is disabling the drive. i cant play games cause i have 2 mouses fighting. i cant even uninstall the driver,BS. i am on the verge of opening my labtop and manually unplug it. i hate touchpads. Please help me fix the drive or just delete the drive cause this is annoying as heck.

:)

the_real_Mr.G, Aug 30, 2019

2. Severe mouse issues in windows 10

Hi,

This issue might have caused by an outdated device driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you using wired or wireless mouse?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 30, 2019
  3. little cat, Aug 30, 2019
  4. -SEVERE- drive/mouse issues

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

-SEVERE- drive/mouse issues

1. -SEVERE- drive/mouse issues - Similar Threads - SEVERE drive mouse

2. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  3. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  4. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  5. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  6. Several issues with explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several issues with explorer: Hi, My explorer has suddenly started acting strange. It started today when i booted up my PC after it running out of power the day before. Now, whenever i attempt to open the file explorer from the taskbar, it will take several minutes. If i open a folder through the search...
  7. Severe Browser Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe Browser Issues: I just installed Windows 10, and after about 2-3 hours of using a browser, tabs start crashing or half-loading constantly, the browser itself starts crashing constantly, and sometimes the entire screen goes black. This happens no matter the browser, and only restarting the...
  8. -SEVERE- driver/mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    -SEVERE- driver/mouse issues: i saw in feedback hub lots of people are having touchpad issues, such as the option to disable touchpad when another mouse is plugged in is no longer an option nor is disabling the drive. i cant play games cause i have 2 mouses fighting. i cant even uninstall the driver,BS. i...
  9. Issue with External Drives and Microsoft Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with External Drives and Microsoft Mouse: I continue to have an issue with my Microsoft Pro in regard to my Microsoft mouse and the use of a hub to read my external hard drivers. Windows suddenly stops reading Microsoft mouse and the external drives. I have to disconnect and re-connect several times and sometimes...
  10. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...