Windows 10: Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

Discus and support Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TusharRawat, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows.

Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."

I thought it's going to restart fine after this, but this screens keeps popping in the loop for an hour now.

I even tried accessing Recovery Mode in windows but couldn't, as it keeps hanging onERROR MESSAGE BLUE SCREEN and then restarts again.

Error message image : STOP CODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

WHAT FAILED : APPLEUSBVHCI.sys Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after... [​IMG]

I completely stuck in this loop :

Starts -> blue screen -> restarts -> system Automatically tries to enter "Automatic Recovery" -> start again -> again blue screen.

I don't know what went wrong, and have no idea that just a driver update could led to this issue in windows 10.

I haven't backed up the important data on my system so, Is there anyway I can resolve this without losing the data.

Please help me with this issue.

:)

TusharRawat, Oct 21, 2020
  2. SF44 Win User

PC stuck in restart loop!

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. My app store wasnt responding so i decided to recover it however I left it on but the next morning
    when i turned it on i started to get an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'

the message pops up for one second and then the dell logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info.

Help plz !

3. Laptop Stuck in a loop stuck in restart loop 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. '

So I was factory defaulting this laptop. My laptop took quite a long time to finish, it got stuck at 99% and after a while The laptops screen was turned off so i thought it was done. When I turned on the laptop It booted in to a loop that said
    'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you' And now I tried everything; I tried to reset the laptop again it won't What could I do?
    Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after... 99bfa16c-cc1d-4a56-a9da-b8b0a812fb97.jpg

Zohaib Malik, Oct 21, 2020
  4. dizatt Win User

Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after... [​IMG]

dizatt, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

1. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after... - Similar Threads - Severe issue Stuck

2. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  3. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  4. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  6. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  7. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...: I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  9. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appleusbvhci.sys bluescreen fixed boot stick