Windows 10: Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative

Discus and support Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All Severe Performance Problems in OpenGL based games, since Cumulative Update 14393.105, still present in 14393.187, How do we get Micorsofts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMDMan2016, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative

AMDMan2016, Sep 14, 2016
  2. asundawn Win User

Numerous Problems with Windows 10 Anniversary Update on Clean Installed Windows 10.

Bluetooth problems has been fixed mostly with latest cumulative update 14393.105, but other problems still persists there.

asundawn, Sep 14, 2016
  3. segin Win User
    What is "Vulcan" Run Time Libraries?

Vulkan is an 3D graphics API developed by the Kronos Group, who are also responsible for OpenGL. Originally named
    OpenGL-Next, Vulkan represents the future of platform and vendor neutral high-performance 3D graphics and is the next-generation successor to OpenGL.

In short, it does the same thing as OpenGL or DirectX, but in a manner that allows for a higher level of efficiency and better gaming performance with lower-level access to graphics processors, much the same as found in DirectX 12 and Apple's Metal API.

segin, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative

1. Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative - Similar Threads - Severe Performance Problem

2. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  3. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  4. Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Performance: I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other game. The fifa 18 suddenly starts to lag and every other game on my laptop. What seems to be the problem? Has the fifa 18...
  5. gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming performance: how do I increase gaming performance in win 10 just got October update os version is 17763.55 any advice will be appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-performance/939ee33e-5fb3-44a7-8004-ff94d6f24f44
  6. game performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game performance: so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770 2gb games i have been playing dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps pubg very low and lowest resolution...
  7. The Gaming Performance ?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Gaming Performance ?!: ok to keep this short why windows 7 is better in gaming performance overall ? blizzard released the patch for the incoming World of Warcraft Expansion few days ago I was excited because finally I can play WoW in DirectX 12 but after testing and sharing the results with...
  8. Severe Performance loss while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Severe Performance loss while gaming: Here's the problem. I'm running windows 10 build no. 14352. I know it is expired now and my PC restarts every few hours. The thing is like this, im experiencing poor performance in gaming. My laptop has 8gb ram, i5-5200u, nvdia gt-940m. the date was 13 July. I was gaming...
  9. Performance Problems In certain games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Problems In certain games!: Okey so ive been having a major issue in terms of gaming performance in certain games. For this example its Arma 3 i dunno whats happening but just messes up my FPS in that game! i cant play for more than 30-40 minutes straight without encountering the problem! here is...
  10. openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

in Windows 10 Support
    openGL missing. Cannot play a game.: So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on right clicking the desktop)....