Windows 10: SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

Discus and support SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FriendlyUser77, Jun 19, 2020.

1. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

Hello,

I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :'

The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago.

My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried going into “Protection History” but it doesn't give me an option to restore the 'Azureus.EXE' file.

The file that is missing is 'C:\Program Files\Vuze\Azureus.EXE'

I just want 'Azureus.EXE' restored to its normal folder as I use this App every day.

Thanks!

:)

FriendlyUser77, Jun 19, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 19, 2020
  4. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

Several Audio problems

Hello,

I request you to try the below methods:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

1. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :' - Similar Threads - SEVERE Problem Please

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  4. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  5. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  9. Please help me with this severe problem that has been going on for 3 days striaight!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me with this severe problem that has been going on for 3 days striaight!: My Surface book 3 laptop keeps refusing to boot. It was in the way of me backing up successfully. Please help!!! This is the worst I’ve ever experienced!!! I am not giving up on getting my data back, so please, help me get months worth of my data back so I can back it...
  10. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...