Windows 10: Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019

Discus and support Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the win 10 may update 2019, My laptop is severely screen tearing after a few minutes the update has been installed. I've restarted it, but to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeromeJao, May 9, 2019.

1. JeromeJao Win User

Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019

After the win 10 may update 2019, My laptop is severely screen tearing after a few minutes the update has been installed. I've restarted it, but to no improvement.

My specs are:

I7-7500U 2.7ghz
    Nvidia 940mx
    8gb ram
    1tb HDD
    Win 10 free from win 7

If microsoft tech support could help me with this issue. I'll be grateful

thank you

:)

JeromeJao, May 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  3. JED
    jed Win User
    Screen Tearing from GPU OC - Windows 10 Upgrade

Hey all,

Just upgraded to Windows 10 today. My Windows 7 wasn't even taking Live Updates anymore, so time to call it quits. I ran my 7900 perfectly fine at 1095 / 1395 during my Windows 7 time. Today after I got everything ready to go, I reinstalled the correct driver for Windows 10 and turned up the OC. Even bringing up the clock by 10 MHZ, it would cause terrible screen tears. Tried upping the power control but that didn't make a difference. Temps were fine.

Looking for help with this. Not sure why it would make such a drastic difference in screen tearing with an OS upgrade.

4. Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019

Windows 10 Screen Tearing

I have a brand new Alienware laptop (6th gen core i7, 16gb ram, SSD) with all the latest updates, drivers, etc. running an NVidia 970M, WIndows 10, everything is perfectly up to date and I am getting screen tearing just watching YouTube videos. VLC plays
    fine, and video games work fine, just YouTube videos that are tearing very badly. Once again, before it is blindly suggested that I update my drivers - as of today, they are ALL up to date. I have ALL windows updates and I have Nvidia Geforce Experience installed
    with the latest video drivers AS OF TODAY. To me this is more of a bug report than a request for resolution because it looks like this problem is simply not fixed.

MatthewDell, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019

1. Severe Screen tearing after windows 10 may update 2019 - Similar Threads - Severe Screen tearing

2. Windows 10 Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Screen Tearing: So, sometimes my screen tears and I restart my graphics driver (Ctrl+Shift+Win+B). The screens go blank and they reset their display settings and the tearing problem is fixed. But If I see Task Manager, Windows Problem Reporting is using 100% Disk and then I went to the...
  3. May 2019 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Windows 10 Update: At start up, Tips for the update were on my screen. Where do I find them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-windows-10-update/0afc9357-6c27-4b57-8f34-ba392a3f47f9
  4. Screen tearing issue after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen tearing issue after windows update: Ever since I ve updated my windows to May 1903 version, Ive been facing screen tearing while gaming and even on videos during intense motion scenes. Tried installing latest intel HD graphic drivers from intel and OEM website but problem remains same. Earliar on windows...
  5. May 2019 update for windows 10

May 2019 update for windows 10: Hoping someone can help with this issue. I use a usb device for wifi. I don't have any other usb devices connected to my pc. I have tried numerous times to upgrade to the May update with no success. Keeps telling me "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using...
  6. Windows Security after May 2019 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security after May 2019 update: I've noticed after the May 2019 update, I did not get any notifications from Windows Security and when I opened Windows Security, it just says "Security at a glance". I have tried services but it is set to automatic (delayed start). Is there a problem that caused this?...
  7. Windows update MAY 2019

Windows update MAY 2019: Hello , I want to know that when 1903 update will be released for India and what will the size of the update. Thanks in advance.........
  8. May 2019 update on windows 10

May 2019 update on windows 10: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  9. Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Windows 10 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH]Hello, I am using Windows 10 and currently on version 1809 May 2019 update. While everyone else is on Version 1903 May 2019 update. Why am i still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1809 while other people are on Windows 10 Version 1903?...
  10. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. severe screen tearing

2. bluescreen after windows 10 may 2019 update

3. screen tearing 2019

4. screen tearing after windows update