Windows 10: SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match

Discus and support SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a problem with windows 10 for about 4 weeks now, it all started when I installed BlueStacks which lets you run android programs on windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertBush3, May 30, 2019.

1. SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match

I have had a problem with windows 10 for about 4 weeks now, it all started when I installed BlueStacks which lets you run android programs on windows. Every search I did to get info on bluestack said it's a great and safe program ! What I know it did, it partitioned my system drive with a virtual disk and even after doing a uninstall the partition stayed there, the volume name for the partition had about 24 characters so no drive utility would delete the partition. I had back ups of windows and a system repair disk which was worthless ! I found a drive utility that wiped the drive completely and then re-installed wndows 10. My computer ran well for 2 days and now the blue screen of death has returned, I connected with a trained Microsoft tech and he couldn't repair windows. I only now have some corrupt system files but I am unable to restore them sfc cant do it. I don't really expect advice to restore my computer, I'm just letting off some steam, my next desktop may very well be android based !!

:)

RobertBush3, May 30, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 30, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    SFC reports corrupt files that cannot be repaired

Hi Jay,

For to better assist you with the SFC reports issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Please provide us a CBS logs for us to determine what is the file that cannot be repaired.
    To get the logs, please follow the steps below:

• Open a Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfclogs.txt”, then hit
      Enter. (This will create a sfclogs.txt file on your desktop).
    • Open the sfclogs.txt and check the result of SFC scan.
    Note: SFC cannot always fix corrupted files.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 30, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match

SFC cannot repair corrupt files

Hi,

When you’ve run the System File Check tool, it seems like it fails to repair the corrupted files due to a possible software conflict. To help us isolate this concern, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot. This troubleshooting technique can help to identify if there are application that may cause the issue. Click
    here for the steps.

Once you’re in the clean boot state, try checking your computer if you’ll observe any unusual behavior while you navigate the system.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same support
    article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

After you’ve booted in the normal mode, we suggest running again the
    SFC
    tool and also use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool. These tools are commonly used to repair errors or any corrupted files. Click this
    Forum
    Article
    by ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) for the instructions.

Let us know the outcome after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, May 30, 2019
Thema:

SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match

1. SFC could not repair all corrupt files, hashes do not match - Similar Threads - SFC repair corrupt

2. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them: I have never seen this before always either said they were ok or fixed the files but now i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-found-corrupt-files-but-could-repoair-all-of/e8c9414f-89ac-41ed-a643-c30186067ee0
  3. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them: I have never seen this before always either said they were ok or fixed the files but now i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-found-corrupt-files-but-could-repoair-all-of/e8c9414f-89ac-41ed-a643-c30186067ee0
  4. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file

in Windows 10 News
    SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file: [ATTACH]The System File Checker or SFC is a system tool that can allow users to scan for and restore corrupt Windows system files. It is […] This article SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. SFC Cannot repair MiracastReceiver.dll, Hashes do not match

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC Cannot repair MiracastReceiver.dll, Hashes do not match: Hi, I'm looking for help to repair the MriacastReceiver.dll. While trying to resolve a windows 10 bsod kernel security check error, I ran into the following issue running SFC: 2020-05-05 12:25:58, Info CSI 00000228 [SR] Repairing 1 components...
  7. Error: Hashes for file member 'System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll' do not match

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: Hashes for file member 'System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll' do not match: I perform sfc /scannow and getting the below error. Any idea how to fix it? I had tried uninstall all .net version and reinstall but still having the issue on my Win10 box. 2019-09-17 14:36:07, Info CSI 00004437 [SR] Verifying 100 components 2019-09-17...
  8. SFC failed to repair corrupted file

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC failed to repair corrupted file: Hello, I'm not a computer enthusiast. I periodically run sfc, dism and chkdsk to keep my operating system in working condition. Just today when I ran sfc via an elevated command prompt window it found some corrupted files but was unable to fix. I ran chkdsk and dism and...
  9. sfc - corrupted files but could not fix them.

sfc - corrupted files but could not fix them.: Hi, This is a fresh install of Windows 10 and when i run sfc/scan now i get the message that there is corrupt files. Ive done a reset and a in Place upgrade both which failed to fix the problems. I've ran some commands in command promt, can't remember the one, but one...
  10. SFC cannot repair all files?

SFC cannot repair all files?: I upgraded a Win 7 Pro 64 bit PC to Win 10. I then ran SFC /scannow from both a boot prompt and an elevated command prompt. Three files cannot be repaired. Opencl.dll winhlp32.exe.mui Winhlp32.exe I believe I read that the opencl.dll error is normal. I assume the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sbcmodel.txt do not match

2. sfc cant repair SBCModel

3. Hashes for file member [l:15]bootmgr.exe.mui do not match

4. sbcmodel.txt,
  5. hashes for file member do not match,
  6. dism log error hardware hashes do not match,
  7. Hashes for file member \SystemRoot\WinSxS\amd64_prncacla.inf,
  8. hashes for file member [l:12]wmvdecod.dll do not match.,
  9. Hashes for file member [l:15]MpEvMsg.dll.mui do not match,
  10. hashes for file member windowsupdate.adml do not match,
  11. hashes for file member [l:8]img0.jpg do not match.,