Windows 10: SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

Discus and support SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. CBS file 139101 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by debgram, Aug 23, 2019.

1. debgram Win User

SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

debgram, Aug 23, 2019

2. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Unable to fix corrupt files using SFC

My games was crashing continuously so i contact Game company (rockstar games) and they suggested me to run SFC because corrupt system files is causing game crash

i run SFC twice and SFC was unable to fix/correct the corrupt files then i start my pc into clean boot and run SFC twice and got the same message again

How do i fix corrupt files??

Error message:- Screenshot (58)

CBS file :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/3aovl526aguag48/CBS.log

kunaljain1534, Aug 23, 2019
  4. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

1. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help - Similar Threads - SFC found corrupt

2. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  3. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  4. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.: I found errors in my system when I ran `sfc /scannow` . Is their a problem in my computer? My computer is brand new with a fresh install of windows 10 with no added things. So how did I get errors in my system? Please help me....
  6. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.: I found errors in my system when I ran `sfc /scannow` . Is their a problem in my computer? My computer is brand new with a fresh install of windows 10 with no added things. So how did I get errors in my system? Please help me....
  7. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  9. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. CBS file 139101
  10. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sfc couldnt fix corrupt files

2. scf scannow found corrupted files but couldnt fix them